A few more ride closures

Okay, I’ll tell hubby this…I sure would love some real food and a shorter drive!

1 Like

Don’t get lost in the woods.

2 Likes

Ive also looked at outer southern evac orders, its just a few voluntary ones from lower lying, sparsely populated communities. I dont think you will run into traffic, especially if today is travel day.
Edit: I see its tomorrow. I would say ur fine then too. We need multiple days notice for evac orders in New Orleans. No one I know around here is leaving.

Perfect…I got Holiday Inn French Quarter for less than $100 so win.

1 Like

Are u staying tomorrow night? Friday, businesses will probably close early. So Id head our by lunch time.

On our way right now. I’m very excited!

3 Likes

Awesome! Tomorrow nothing should be impacted with businesses at all. Safe travels!!

1 Like

Thank you! I really appreciate you saving us the hours of driving and my tummy appreciates you too.

1 Like

Your welcome! Glad I could help. Our area has realized that mass evacuation takes several days. The pumps are in much better shape now than they ever were. Many more flood protection projects have been completed since Katrina. Additional, when we evac around here we normally go north or west, opposite from the direction you will be traveling. Our restaurants can definately use the support!

1 Like

4 Likes

MMMMMMmmmmmm! I’m jealeous. I’m at work and you’re enjoying beignets, on your way to Disney! :joy: I’m glad yall didn’t go the long way around, lol!

3 Likes

Me too! I love this city so much but I’d be as big as a house if I lived here!

2 Likes

And then this… Im so sad for my Dec trip. This is a must do for me! @ryan1 what a total bummer :disappointed_relieved:

Unbelievable. Like seriously discouraged by this. If I COULD cancel I would. Can’t, so will have to make do. Argh!

1 Like

No u wouldnt! :joy::joy: but very, very sad news :frowning:

Meh. I didn’t even go on it when it was open in Jan/Feb. So no loss. We only go on it to give feet a break.

To me, it is the epitome of Disney. My favorite ride in all the World.

2 Likes

Try it at night! Its awesome!

But I hope that you will be able to buy the Peoplemover cap that I posted a photo of last month!

2 Likes

Awful news. I was hoping to be on that in Dec as well.