A favor

Hello! My husband and I are coming in 12 days for a 9 day stay. We are celebrating our 15th anniversary. 9 days is a long time, so I am considering hopping over to Epcot for 1 day for the Food & Wine. I let my subscription to that side expire since i am now a Universal lover. Would someone be willing to tell me the crowd predictions for Epcot for 11/9, 11/10, and 11/11? I have no plans to return to Disney any time soon and I hate to pay for a subscription I won’t use. Thanks! And sorry if this is not allowed.

2 Likes

Right now: 3, 2, 2

1 Like

Thank you so much!!! I’m not sure it’s worth the money, but it’s nice to have the option.

2 Likes

I would agree that 9 days seems like a lot for Universal. Although since I only had 1.5 days there my one time there I am envious. I hope you have a great time! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

WOW! I love Universal - about as much as I love WDW - and even I think that’s a lot of days to visit at once. The most I’ve done in one trip is five days. I’m not saying I wouldn’t do a longer visit, but if this is your first time to Universal just be prepared that it’s a lot smaller than WDW. You can do everything there at least once, going at a slow / leisurely pace, in three days.

1 Like

I agree with the others…9 days at Universal seems like major overkill. We did a trip with 4 days a couple years ago, and it was MORE than enough days. We were in and out of the parks each day be 3:00 pm and still got everything done. The fourth day was really just about re-riding our favorites.

So, I’m wondering if there is any way you can shift MORE days to WDW. If you are thinking of paying for a single day ticket, adding additional days after that becomes cheaper.

We just did a trip in August. 3 days at Universal, and 6 days at Disney. (9 days!) It was just about the right balance, I think.

1 Like

Nine days might be a lot, but on my longest trip I had five days and still wished I had more days. But I love to spend a ton of time taking in details and re-riding my favorite rides over and over. With 9 days, I might actually take time to play mini golf, watch a movie by the pool, go swimming and other such non-theme park things.

2 Likes

9 days is a lot! That was more due to the fact that Allegiant only flies from northern Wisconsin on certain days. This is our first trip to ourselves since our honeymoon 15 years ago. We figure that just being able to relax and enjoy the pool without watching kids is a bonus. I would love to do more days at WDW. But just 2 days would be almost $600 for the 2 of us. We considered this trip because we are AP holders and got the AP rate for the hotel. WDW is something we will decide later. I’m just looking forward to going to the parks as adults and being able to take it all in without kids complaining they are bored. We can sit and enjoy drinks at the different pubs like Hog’s Head and Finnegan’s. I’m so excited I can’t see straight!!

6 Likes

Exactly!! It’s more about having our time together. AP rates made this more affordable than even resorts near where we live. Bowling and movies sound like a dream!!

5 Likes

You will have such a fantastic time!

2 Likes

There are tons of other things to do in Orlando besides WDW and UO. And not just theme parks. Look on, for example, tripadvisor and see if there are other things you’d like to do. I know I can always find fun things on tripadvisor.

2 Likes

Between the AP and the cheap hotel stays, it is a good time to visit Universal.

Me, I never understood the idea of riding everything once and then considering yourself done.

1 Like

Disney is an hour to either coast too. Maybe a day at a beach? There are some awesome museums on the Gulf Coast too.

Thanks everyone! We are flying and won’t have a car. We will probably hang out on property most of the time. Drinks by the pool and just walking around. We can see and do all of the things that bore my kids. Maybe a day at Epcot. No planning necessary and I love it!!

3 Likes

You know, I get more and more jealous as I keep reading this thread. :laughing:

3 Likes