A cyber trip through forum hearts ❤️ (Part 1)

DISNEY WORLD SUCKS!

DISNEYLAND SUCKS!

DISNEY SUCKS!

A HEART TO THIS POST PROVES THE ABOVE CORRECT!!

…heheh now you’re in a pickle. You can’t heart this without agreeing. Check. and Mate.
giphy

21 Likes

He can skip one :heart: I suppose. But I bet he wont. He will heart it and then give an explanation :joy:

20 Likes

Only 33 posts?!

Maybe because like 2 days later the entire world shut down…

20 Likes

star-wars-then-you-are-lost
*he is

20 Likes

Whelp. I really have nothing of substance to add. Just trying to give @Jeff_AZ something to like. Its 5:45 his time so hopefully he will wake up with a bunch of opportunities.

19 Likes

Yeah, I like this thread too much to refrain from giving hearts :heart: .

If I ever want to try for the badge, I just found this
thread with 2.6k posts I’ve never read or hearted.

Obviously waiting for the heart thread to grow is more fun… This is just another option…

20 Likes

I wonder how many he had to like to get in Liner Jail™ from hearting posts :thinking:

19 Likes

You are so helpful finding public threads. I have to say I don’t think this thread will grow large enough. I know @Shmebulock and @Jeff_AZ want to achieve the badge asap.

19 Likes

Lmao :rofl:. That’s just mean. :tropical_fish:

19 Likes

I think it was 2500 but because most were in LaCava, he didn’t get the badge.

20 Likes

Did you think the Uncensored thread would get to part 14 when it started? That’s 140 000 posts!! :hushed:

20 Likes

9163abd1-7391-44e5-9672-4caad7f77aec_text

20 Likes

Well, now this thread needs to get to 2501… because of you!!!

20 Likes

I like that we can post as many pyramids and other trash posts as we want without fear of upsetting any snowflakes. :tropical_fish:

19 Likes

it’d be a real shame if a mod locked this before it even hit 100 posts.

Or even an Overlord. Man…just a rrrrreal shame. :smirk:

22 Likes

Oh, I bet this thread is also karaoke friendly :notes: :two_hearts: :microphone:
Here we go:

Who do you think you are?
Runnin’ 'round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
Tearing love apart

:musical_note:

21 Likes

How will newbies know you are our semibenevolent overlord if you refuse to wear the title?

21 Likes

giphy
*users

22 Likes

There is a rendition of this song that’s on my lullaby playlist.

I did karaoke once. And probably never again :rofl: I was very, very tipsy (ok, drunk) and DH and his BiL FILMED IT. I only did 1 by myself though, Proud Mary. I was a back up singer for another and me and a girl sang I love Rock and Roll.

19 Likes

Testing testing

Is this thing on?

Sibilance

20 Likes