A couple questions

Keep checking periodically for the Hagrid’s VQ availability. We kept refreshing the app and could almost get a time as long as we were persistent.

1 Like

That’s great to hear!

1 Like

Over on Lines, someone said that Rix Flix was told by a TM that 11, 2 and 4 were the scheduled drop times for Hagrid VQ if it gets busy.

2 Likes

I’ll keep that in mind just in case!

1 Like

That’s interesting. We were there over Columbus weekend and it was busy (parks closed to capacity) and the app kept mentioning drop times. We were never successful at those times. We just had better luck randomly checking (and we rode 6 times that way which was awesome).

2 Likes

Honestly, if it were me, I would do exactly what you did and just keep checking at random times anyway! It’s good to know that there may be certain times, but it’s definitely worth a random check on off times. Plus, I have no idea how recent this information is. It may have started after your trip.

2 Likes

It is hard to know. The Universal app mentioned times to check back but it just didn’t work for us at those times. No idea why.

1 Like

Because their infrastructure is terrible and cannot handle the load is my guess. It was awful. You’d get a time and by the time you clicked next it was gone, over and over till they were all gone. Or it just kept spinning and erroring at the set times.

1 Like

I was able to get one the second weekend before the official 11am drop and it wasn’t quite as crowded as Columbus Day weekend

1 Like

That’s exactly what happened to us. A time would show up and I’d click it and then it was gone.
Checking over and over and refreshing did work though.