A Chip ('n Dale) Off the Old Block: A Father/Son, Semi-Live Trip Report

As you go from Liberty Square toward the hub, this will be on your right just before the bridge. It is outside the side of the Christmas store

5 Likes

Catching up on our rides since lunch:

JC, Splash, Tiki Room, POTC, 7DMT, Swiss Family Treehouse, Buzz (again), BTMR, and CoP.

13 Likes

Dinner at Pinocchio, churros, and I Lava You Floats!

13 Likes

Now starring at this beauty with a few thousand friends:

17 Likes

WE HAVE A WINNER HERE!

7 Likes

:thinking:

2 Likes

Day 3: EP (Final Park Day)

We arrived at the Skyliner at 7:25am. The line was a little long, but moved fast. We boarded at 7:40am and walked into EP at exactly 8am.

We headed straight to Remy’s, which only had a 12 minute wait.

Test Track was next with an 11 minute wait. It started to rain while we were inside and made for quite the outside ride!

10 Likes

Next up was Frozen and School Bread.

15 Likes

Looks like you’re having a great day!

3 Likes

While we were outside Frozen, a group of fighter jets flew over in formation. It was so cool to see! I heard one CM say they were doing a photo shoot. Not sure what for.

They came back around one more time, but not in formation.

A took a video of their second pass: Fighter Jets over Epcot on Vimeo

10 Likes

I’m so glad a liner got to see!

9 Likes

Pluto, Figment, Soaring, and LWTL. Now for a quick lunch at Sunshine Seasons.

13 Likes

That’s awesome! We had no idea this was going on. A CM told us they make passes over each park (not sure if it’s true).

6 Likes

You are having an amazing trip! I’m so jealous. Hopefully I can convince my DW to let me take our kids “solo” one day.

6 Likes

Rode Nemo and now watching the Disney Scuba Divers!

15 Likes

It’s been a blast. 13 is the perfect age. Old enough to take it all in and young enough to be a kid.

9 Likes

It’s a party today!

13 Likes

Man this looks good in photos. It was underwhelming riding it. Felt like a one-and-done. I think perhaps we were distracted by the poor/rough mechanics of the ride.

6 Likes

Totally agree about FEA. It’s dull and the technology can’t save it. I rode it once, DH and DS have never been on it.

3 Likes

I really like FEA. It was a memory maker when our family first rode it. It brings back that memory each time.

7 Likes