83 minute wait at Crowd Level 3?!?!

One of the biggest factors about when I booked my trip was getting to see the “rare / annual” GotG Halloween overlay. I want to see the OG story in the daytime and then come back to see the other story!

Right now it’s looking even less likely we’ll go in September. For the first time since the pandemic started I’m feeling unsafe about travelling there. Going from TN w/ a couple hundred cases a day in the whole state to CA that has the 2nd most infections in the US…

I hope you get to do this someday! Maybe next year? I love, love, love the Halloween overlay of GotG! It is so much fun.

I am also feeling like our August trip to DLR will not happen. We still (unless things change) will be driving down from Washington to bring DD20 to her college campus. But unsure if we will want to go to the Parks even if they’re open. I’m hoping our tickets will be extended beyond December.

1 Like

we’ve been 5 times in the last 4 years and the longest I’ve waited for any ride is 20 minutes. We’ve ridden EVERYTHING in the parks and parked hopped off same day fast passes. Many times 20+ in a day. I’ve ridden Everest 5 times in 30 minutes off same day FPP+. Space mountain, Splash Mountain, RnR, ToT, etc, all the same. Had multiple FOP same day drops. Some people like to see the queues and that’s their prerogative. We like to ride as much as possible, taking breaks by going to a show. As expensive as tickets are to the parks, not being able to ride more than 2 or 3 rides because I have to stand in line for 3 hours (e.g. FOP, SDD, etc) makes going much less appealing. If you haven’t used the FPP+ system to your advantage, that’s nobody’s fault but your own. TP has a link at the top of the forum discussing how to do it. It doesn’t take much planning, it’s just refresh refresh refresh. We have hit Space mtn, BTMR, 7DMT, FOP, EE, Soarin, RnR, and ToT all in the same day, all with FPP+ (pretty epic day). It also TOTALLY depends on crowd levels when you’re there.