8 passenger rental

Are there any car rental companies that have 8 passenger SUV or minivans? I have found a few that let you specify an 8 passenger but the price is almost double. Do any car companies have vans or SUVS that cime standard with a bench in the second row instead of captain chairs?

When I look at the Costco Travel website, the Enterprise and Alamo “standard vans” claim to seat 8 people. I would probably book that, knowing that it’s a possibility they may not have it when I show up, or the van they give me might only have 7 seats. But then I’d talk to them about how I have 8 people, and I reserved a car with 8 seatbelts, and what can they do for me?

A couple of years ago we had this situation, and thought we settled for a van with 7 seats, but the day before we left we looked at this device that was in the area behind the 3rd row of seats. Turns out it was a middle seat for the middle row. Looked nothing like that when it was folded up, but it made the last couple of days of our trip MUCH more comfortable.

Also I’ve booked a “fullsize SUV” on Budget before, and been given an SUV with enough seats and seatbelts for 8.

I’m looking at SIXT for a 12-pax. More leg room that way.

Thanks!