8/15/14 "laughing place" meet!

Hello everyone!
My name is Nyle,and as some of you know I’ve created a TP meet and greet for this upcoming Friday!
I’m creating this forum to see who is available to go and who I will be meeting. The meeting won’t be too long I want it to start at around 1:30 so those of you who want some time to do whatever you want with just your group or solo can do that. I want us to meet at the Plaza Inn and introduce ourselves over some pot roast and fried chicken, then go ride a few rides before we all break off again!
There aren’t any planned events, but if there are some things you would like to do with your TP crew then, please feel free to share. The only things on my agenda is for us to fill a boat on Pirates, and fill a log on Splash (or a few)
Feel free to message me with any questions, and remember, if you want to plan something for us all to do, go right ahead!!

Hope to see you there!!

3 Likes

Hey @Nyleao!!! You are so awesome~~~ I love this… Wait til everyone else checks it out… wish I could make it. .Next trip am hoping to meet @Nana2011 this November… Will totally follow your guys’ every move though… Enjoy the rest of the weekend!!

1 Like

We will try to make it, current plans have us there

2 Likes

I was thinking about hitting the park when they open to get to some of the stuff I’ve missed the last few times, but I’m not sure I’d last until the meet. My funds are limited meaning that I’ll only have some snacks with me and won’t be eating at any of the places. Not sure I’d be up to just snacking for almost 6 hours until the meet. We’ll see how it goes and if I can scrounge up a few bucks or just leave my house at noon and deal with lines.

2 Likes

I should be there. Some of my kids will probably be with me too. It will be great to meet you. I’m glad its during the day. I was afraid it might be at night and I wouldn’t have been able to make it. My DD19 scheduled me to feed 7 people Friday night–that’s besides my own family of (currently) 6.

2 Likes

So excited! Was getting worried for a while that no one would show! Looking forward to a great meet!

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

So excited and I’m on my way!! Hope y’all have a great day!!

1 Like

Awesome @Nyleao You guys are going to have an awesome day!!! Will be following along all day!