7DMT FPP Question

I’ve heard that 7DMT is better at night. Should I get a FPP for it at night and lose the opportunity to get a 4th FPP earlier? Or are the lines much shorter at night? I’m not willing to wait an hour for it.

Go to Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Wait Times - Monday, January 26, 2015 (put in the actual date you are going) and look at the graph for projected wait times by hour. This will help you decide if you want to get a late FPP or not.

1 Like

I did a FP for it at night on a day when I had other things planned for the morning. In my case, it was my arrival day. I can imagine a scenario where you rope-drop Epcot, for example, take an afternoon break, and then go to MK with FPs in the evening. If you only have one MK day, and intend to be there in the morning, then I’d schedule 2 of them during those late morning hours when the lines start to build and take any 7DMT FP you can find near that time. I had good luck in MK getting additional FP, and it’s really nice to have the option. Maybe things have slowed down a bit, but I don’t think you’re going to get to ride 7DMT without a long wait unless you have a FP or are willing to do the late-night thing.

Another tip: in my experience, if the standby line doesn’t extend beyond the sign, the wait is generally 40-45 minutes (despite what’s posted on the sign).

1 Like