60 + 10 ADR Day is Monday 5/23 ADR Strategy Feedback

Our ADR 60+10 day is 5/23. We are staying on-resort and have a 9 day vacation planned starting 7/23. Table service dining is always a big part of our trips. We typically go in the summer and it is great to cool off before finishing the night stront on our trips. We have selected a 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice for each day but want very much to get most of our first choices. We try to work new restaurants in each time for the experience. Here is what we have:

Date Primary Park Booking Order Choice 1 Choice 2 Choice 3
7/23/2022 Animal Kingdom 5 Tiffin’s Yak & Yeti Tusker House
7/24/2022 Epcot 6 Biergarten LeCelier Teppan Edo
7/25/2022 Hollywood Studios 7 Hollywood & Vine 50’s Prime Time
7/26/2022 Magic Kingdom 4 Ohanna Skipper Canteen Diamond Horseshoe
7/27/2022 Resort Day 2 Topolino’s Raglan Road STK
7/28/2022 Hollywood Studios 3 Brown Derby 50’s Prime Time Ale & Compass
7/29/2022 Epcot 1 Space 220 Teppan Edo San Angel Inn
7/30/2022 Magic Kingdom 8 Liberty Tree Tavern Skipper Canteen Ohanna
7/31/2022 Animal Kingdom/Airport Outback Steakhouse

I plan to log in at 5:45 AM on Monday for the 6:00 AM on-line opening for ADR’s. I am a little concerned about Space 220 at 60+7 and Tiffins but feel pretty confident about the others. Ohana’s, Topolino’s, Space 200 are all first time experiences.

1 Like

You may need to wait until May 24 to be 60 days out. It’s a true 60 days, not two months, so you have to allow for months with 31 days (like May).

1 Like

In my experience, you will have the toughest time with Space, Ohana and Topollinos - in that order. Whatever you don’t get, put in a reservation finder. The one here at TP is decent, but I found Mouse Dining to be faster. A lot of great choices on your list. I’m excited for you! strong text

3 Likes

Agree to book those theee first! You should be able to get everything, but can use the ressi finder if not!

Agreed. You’ll also have a better chance at Ohana if you move it to your last MK day. You’ll have no trouble getting LTT earlier in the trip.

That is great advice! My 24 YO DD wanted to do a monorail crawl so I can see us doing that right after dinner and then grabbing a spot somewhere for the firework!

Yes I think you are right. It’s 60 days before 21 July today.

1 Like

Maybe you mean 21 July? :thinking:

1 Like

I did, thanks for correcting! I was thinking July but apparently not typing it.

1 Like

If I can tack on here regarding Space220… I’m still a month out from my ADR date for 60+7 for my August 20-26 stay. Right now I’ve got my second Epcot day for 60+5, but I could move it to 60+6 by flipping Epcot Day 2 and MK Day. I know this time was DEAD last year, but I’m wondering if that extra day would be beneficial (right now it’s a CL 2 on the first scheduled day and CL 1 on the second scheduled day…or the potential other second scheduled day).

I don’t think you need to move it out any further. Right now there is no dinner availability at the Lounge or Restaurant at 60 plus 2 (for 2 people, dinner times), at 60 plus 3 there are several non-ideal times available, but by 60 plus 4 there is plenty of good availability. By 60 plus 5, it is wide open. You should be fine!

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like