50th Anniversary Pressed Penny Book Still for Sale in Parks?

Does anyone know if they are still selling the 50th anniversary pressed penny book in the parks? We are going to try to hunt for all fifty-three 50th anniversary pennies during our late April trip.

They look like this: https://www.ebay.com/itm/325123984591?hash=item4bb2e64ccf:g:anwAAOSw6S9hl3G1

1 Like

I’ll try to keep my eyes open for this. I’ve not noticed but my DDs collect these things so I should probably check for them too :wink:

1 Like

We will be searching for them, too.

2 Likes

@vcka and @illini74 Thanks for looking!

I saw them when I did a solo day back in November. I should have picked one up then. If they don’t have them in the parks, I might have to buy one on Ebay (hoping not to pay double for it).

gaw… I’ve learned the hard way to buy it when I see it b/c it might not be there again later. A few months back I heard a young woman, on main street, complain to herself out loud, “I should have bought it earlier b/c now they don’t have my size”

2 Likes

Was there a few weeks ago and did not see this. :frowning: I did quite a bit of shopping and that looks like something I would buy!

That’s what I was afraid of. I’ve noticed that the online resellers are showing them out of stock, which makes me think they aren’t in the parks anymore. When I was there in November, I saw them at Creations in Epcot and Main Street Emporium. Hoping I’m wrong and they are still there or it’s just a supply chain issue. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I looked in AK and EC today, granted not all the stores, but couldn’t find any. I even asked a CM and she said they didn’t have any. I know I saw them on M.ST too, but that was a while ago.

1 Like

I got one of these but it was in the fall. The only place I saw it then was at the Emporium. :crossed_fingers:t3: you will find one too!

3 Likes

Thank you so much for looking! That super nice of you.

Hopefully they will come back!

1 Like

Your welcome :blush: I agree w/ @Sunshiney_Disney_Momma that you will find one :wink: I don’t know when you are going to be here but I’ll look at the Emporium the next time I’m at MK (may not be for a few weeks).

1 Like

We’ll be there starting on 4/23. I’m probably going to buy a generic souvenir penny book now with the hope that I can find one of the 50th books in the park. My last resort will be Ebay when we get back. Thanks again!

1 Like

I overheard somebody asking about this when I was there a few weeks ago and the cast member didn’t have any idea what she was talking about.

1 Like

That’s a bummer! It looks like I might Ebay sooner than later now… Thanks for the info.