50th Anniversary Magic Band Available for Prearrival Purchase

I like this one more than the other.

And also now I feel like holding out to see if they release more :laughing:

2 Likes

I noticed that the selection is better now. I like the castle 50th one better.

1 Like

Is there even more new ones?

The Price is Right!

Well, I’ve only been checking every couple of weeks. But, this is the first time I’ve looked and saw ones to buy for all three of us, including 2-3 that looked attractive to me. So, they may or may not be new to the people that know more than me.

1 Like

For the 50th there’s still just the dark blue one and the castle one

But there are a few other new ones I’ve not seen there before that are not specific to the anniversary

2 Likes

Unfortunately, my second band didn’t arrive in time before I left and as of this morning the tracking information said it was in Georgia… so dd won’t be able to bring it tomorrow. :disappointed_relieved:

I will just have to save it for one of my other trips this year since I will have my AP.

1 Like

So, funny, since not 24 hours later. bam MagicBand+ is released.

It is also funny/sad that NOT buying one of the MB+ isn’t an option. Disney has worn me down and I’m not even there yet.

We are going to WDW Feb 2022, and Lake Tahoe/Reno July 2022. I felt guilty, like I was cheating, for buying a guidebook for our summer trip.

1 Like

FINALLY!!! (Couldn’t decide where to share this exactly, so I’m using this thread since it’s kinda/sorta relevant, and not TP-merch related) Been waiting to share this because --well-- I’ve been waiting for it to get here (first attempt got lost in the mail).

The 50th magic bands are nice, but you know what’s nicer? CUSTOM ONES! BA-BAM!!!

Allows the attachment of the 50th …whatever that thing is… nicely.

Ok, so I didn’t exactly design it with the puck in mind. That’s my bad.

I made an account on Society6.com (https://www.society6.com/randall1028). It’s not like zazzle or others where there’s a custom interface or anything, but they have a template which you can use. The band is nice. It’s got a kinda felt side that goes against your skin, and the other is like a faux-leather look.

Probably not the most durable band out there, but not too bad for $35 (they were having a sale). And having custom artwork on there is a nice cherry on top.

10 Likes

That is truly excellent!

2 Likes

I would have rather gotten this one instead of one I got. (the first blue one that came out) Plus it’s cheaper. :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

you fancy! it looks great!

2 Likes

That looks amazing!!! Nicely done!

1 Like

So I left on Friday, 9/24 for a conference hoping that the castle band would arrive before 9/30 when dd flew to FL to join me to go to WDW. The band arrived on 10/1. :roll_eyes:

I booked a solo trip for January so I will get to use it then, but I would have liked using it last week!

2 Likes

Oh jeez! Of course that happened.

Well at least you can use in January. It’s such a pretty band. I’d get another one in the parks but seriously how many bands do I need.

All of them. The answer is “all of them.” :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Exactly, I now have a yellow one w/ amazing “stickers” for Small World (from 2018), the blue 50th Anniversary band, and the white castle 50th Anniversary band. I can’t rationalize more bands.

Now ears…I can use more of them. Currently have traditional Minne (w/ a flower popping out of the “hat”) and Small World ears. Need to figure out a few more options. :slight_smile: (This is of course outside of my Sorcerer Mickey hat and my Mickey and Minnie Santa hats).

1 Like

@Randall1028 this is FANTASTIC! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

You’re right! I don’t know what I was thinking. I’ll definitely get more. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Never can have too many ears. So fun to get and plan outfits around. I can’t wait to add a few more to my collection also. :grin:

1 Like