4th FPP for POC or JC?

We will be park hopping our first full day of our trip in July. We will do EMM at TSL until 9:30 am, hop to Epcot (where we will have our first 3 FPP) until 2:00, back to POR for a few hours break and rest, then hit MK for HEA after fireworks dessert party and then evening EMH. We want to do POC and JC before we head over to the fireworks viewing area. CL predicted at 7 that day. Would it be best to try for FPP for POC or JC after we use our 3rd FPP at Epcot? I had thought about maybe JC if we get to MK early enough to do the pirate scavenger hunt activity to get an additional FPP for POC? How long does that activity take? It will be me, DH, and 10 yr old son. I know - several questions embedded here…thanks!

1 Like

Yeah good idea to take JC and do Pirate of the 7 Seas for POTC. You need to complete 3 of the 5 missions to get it. If you go fast (AKA do it yourself instead of letting your kid do it LOL) it can take less than 10 minutes each mission. However, it’s a lot of fun for the kids so you can let him do it and take about 15-20 minutes each, depending on how fast you walk.

1 Like

I’d try to grab the JC FP. In July, the line for JC is really hot and miserable. The POC line is shaded and a lot cooler. Even if you don’t to the Pirates of the 7 Seas activity, I would much rather wait in the POC line.

3 Likes

I agree going with the JC fpp. After tapping in try for the PoC fpp as well. Ive had luck picking one up at the last minute on a few occassions

2 Likes

Have to admit I am just exhausted just reading about EMM to EMH in 3 parks in ONE day!?

2 Likes

Glad I wasn’t the only one getting tired just reading the plan!!

Well, now that DAH will be the night after EMH, I think we will just leave MK after HEA. Then, that next day when we have DAH at night we are having a resort rest day until DAH…

1 Like

Oh that sounds perfect!

We did it and only completed 2 of the 5.

1 Like

I think so too, at least I hope so! Then the day after DAH we don’t have to be at AK until noon.

1 Like