47 day slump

I have nothing to do, nothing to plan, too early to pack. I have lost all my excitement and the wind is out of my sails. How do I shake the slump?

3 Likes

I got this really bad too. I obsessed about outfits for me and DS2. Have you done that already? I also took notes on menu items we’d be interested in and places I wanted to take photos.

1 Like

Same here.
56 days and bored out of my mind

2 Likes

Same here!!! I keep obsessively checking to see if park hours have been extended!!! Made a list of treats to try😂

1 Like

74 Days. I have FPP day to look forward to, but then what? This forum is helping, though. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Videos. Youtube the hell out of your trip

8 Likes

this lady is a smart one

2 Likes

I watch movies that I haven’t seen in a while or for attractions I might want to ride/see, listen to Disney music.

5 Likes

I feel your pain. We just hit 30 and I want it to hurry and not, all at the same time.

2 Likes

That is why she is a voice of reason in a sea of noise.

2 Likes

Oh don’t wish your life away. Enjoy today. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I also pulled out past trip photos!!! That can be bittersweet but still lovely. And have discovered the Disney food blog! Also read somewhere that you can use temporary tattoos to decorate magic bands…haven’t tried it but I am tempted.

YouTube, podcasts, maps, mouse ears, outfits, packing lists. You can do it! Keep the obsession goin - we believe in you!

2 Likes

I saw this too, and stickers and clear nail polish. I might try it on an old MB and see what it looks like.

1 Like

There are threads here of decorated bands.

1 Like

as @cjandres suggested, I like podcasts. I also create my own plans, I like to have all the info I need on 1 sheet of paper

2 Likes

I’m at 31 days, I hear ya! I saw a liner post on the app that he makes a Power-Point presentation of the trip plans for his family. It only sounds 1% crazy to me, I have actually been contemplating putting an iOS version together on keynote. My family would hate it, but I think it would be fun to find photos to drop in of the different attractions and food, and add some Disney music to it, if I start to lose my planning mo-jo again, I might try it.

2 Likes

I play around with my plans. I even do this when I’m not going.

2 Likes

Me too! I just switched up our ADRs​:joy::joy:. Dropped Sanaa one day, added Jiko, then added Sanaa to a different day…good thing we eat breakfast in the room!!! Magic bands have arrived!!!

4 Likes

I love Jiko. It is where I proposed to my wife. Wonderful place to go.
Our magic bands arrived on Valentine’s Day. What a great Valentine’s Day present for my wife. Our bands do not have our names on the inside, instead Hers and mine have - Beauty N The Beast.
For when I proposed to her, they were His Nala Her Simba. On our honeymoon it was Mr Hakuna MrsMatata. Got to have fun with it. On our honeymoon we also received 2 magic bands (we did a split stay) and these we couldn’t do change what they put on them, Andrea David, as they were the Happily Ever After Magic bands that are a special band. If we did change what they said, they would default to the Grey bands, so no thank you.
The draw back to keep changing things, sometimes is that I add things that can add a cost to our trip, such as I added EMM to this trip.

4 Likes