4 Park Magic Ticket

I just started some high level planning for October to see if we need PH or not. As I go through the plans, I think that a 4 Park Magic ticket plus a 1 day PH ticket would work best for us. BUT the 4 Park Magic “deal” only goes through September. I thought this was a year-round ticket. Anyone have any idea if it might get extended or is it a seasonal promo like free dining?

1 Like

I think last year they did it for summer only as well

Remember, Disney only discounts what they need to discount. They historically haven’t had any trouble selling tickets in the Halloween season, so I would be surprised to see that be extended.

2 Likes

Ok, I swear I thought that this was just a regular ticket type. Bummer that it’s a deal. At least it’s a deal DVC people can use! Back to the drawing board.

2 Likes

I was able to get a 3 day, 3 park for DH at the height of Spring Break. So they may extend it. I am sure operationally, those tickets have a lot of value dispersing people!

1 Like

Thanks! I just found this. Know what is weird? It’s the same price kids/adults. No fair since my oldest will be 2 weeks shy of turning 9. I should get the child price while I can!

1 Like

Ok, I’m just here not paying attention. I’m using Undercover Tourist to get prices and they are running an “everyone pays child prices” sale! Can’t decide if I should try and take advantage of it…

2 Likes

Are you questioning Undercover Tourist or just if you should? I highly recommend UT. We have never had a problem with buying our tickets through them.

1 Like

Oh I will definitely buy from Undercover Tourist if they are the cheapest. But part of me wants to see if they will extend the 4-park ticket or I will look at convention tickets too. I just don’t know if the “pay child prices” sale would be the best deal for us.