4-Day Park Pass, 6 Day Trip

I’m looking for advice on using a 4-day park pass for a Sun-Sat. trip. If arrival time is early in the day on Sunday, would you use one of your days in the park? On Wednesday of that week we plan to go to EPCOT, so I was thinking we might want a break from the parks on Thursday.

1 Like

IME - If you can get 5+ hours of time inside the park then it’s worth it to go. Is it just you? If with others, do they “travel” well? How early will you have to be up that day? What time do the parks close?

If you want a rest day on this trip with four days at UOR and one at Epcot then going on Sunday is probably your best option.

Personally, I don’t like going into the parks on my departure day. I like to sleep in, eat a nice breakfast at a TS restaurant - usually Hard Rock Hotel, then shop in CityWalk

4 Likes

What are your travel dates?

If it’s this summer, many weeks are forecasting Sunday to be one of the lower CL’s of the week. If that’s the case, I would visit UOR on arrival day. That is, if you can get at least 6 hours in.

If it’s a possibility for you…I’d do 3 straight park days…Sun, Mon, Tues (EP), break day Wednesday, then 2 park days Thurs & Fri.

2 Likes