3rd Party Ticket Broker

I’m looking to buy some Disney Park tickets from a 3rd party website for our upcoming trip in the Fall. We have used and been happy with Undercover Tourist in the past, but according to the ticket calculator, the OfficialTicketCenter.com is a bit cheaper. I assume others have used this broker. Are they recommended? Are they similar to Undercover Tourist? Anything I need to look out for?

We purchased tickets from the Official Ticket Center last April for UOR, and had no issues. Tickets arrived quickly and worked without any problems. Actual tickets, not vouchers, were received. We had to sign for them upon arrival.

We bought an e ticket for this Sept and while it was a little confusing, partly our fault and partly theirs (they sent a wrong email in error but ticket was fine ) and was able to link to MDE with no problem, made FPP etc

I’d rather buy from WDW. Seems safer

They are recommended by Touring Plans. I purchased from them and linked to MDE without any problems. They did ship fast and I received the actual .

I bought from them for my trip coming up in Sept. Shipped actual tickets, linked to MDE no problem. As stated above Touring Plans recommends them. Worked well for me.

I used OfficialTicketCenter.com and received the actual tickets and linked them to MDE with no problem whatsoever. As good as Undercover Tourist.