3rd Party Stroller Rental

There was recently a good entry in the Touring Plans blog on stroller rentals at WDW, but I am wondering: what third-party rental companies have you all used at Disneyland and what has been your experience? Thanks for any experience and advice you are willing to share.

We used Baby’s Away of Orange County to rent two strollers (a single and a double) and a full-sized crib in August 2017. It was delivered to Disneyland Hotel as promised, although I recall some minor issue - I think they initially brought it to the California resort but they hustled over and hit it once I called. The equipment was in beautiful condition and worked out great. 949-412-4757 maureen@babysaway.com. I’d definitely use them again! The full-size crib was so easy, and a lifesaver!

Just make sure you’re getting a stroller that fits in the new stroller guidelines that went into effect in May!

Strollers must be no larger than 31 inches wide and 52 inches long. Disneyland began renting double strollers on May 1, 2019. These changes are intended to help ease guest flow and congestion. Additionally, loose and dry ice are no longer permitted in the parks.

(from Undercover Tourist - more info on the Disneyland website)

Thank you! Not sure what we will do yet, but this information is helpful.