36. Sat 9/6

Morning all. In five weeks I’ll be heading to airport. Have a cool weekend

5 Likes

26 days for me. almost to the quarter century mark. fooled around with some FPP’s last night and planned my food and wine stops.looking like a great week!

4 Likes

Good morning @Steve1. Good morning Linahville. (I love that my phone predicts the next word for both of those sentences. It even spells Linahville with the accent.)

7 DAYS One week from today!!!

6 Likes

Hello @Steve1 and hello Liners! 21 days, that’s 3weeks from right now, I should be on the approach into MCO. Hopefully @MDU & crew will not have sucked all the magic out of WDW. :wink:

4 Likes

Morning @Steve1! 58 for me. 5 weeks is coming up soon! I wonder how @akershus is doing.

2 Likes

A mere 97 days for us!!

1 Like

Happy weekend liners! 41 to go!

1 Like

45 Days until I can see Mickey!!!

1 Like

@MDU, we’re at 7 too, but 7 weeks. Sent the passport applications off today, so hopefully will have them back before you leave @steve1 and we might even see you there. Enjoy the rest of your weekend fellow Liners

1 Like

Morning all …an early one for me @3.30 am Sunday morning …been away doing all sorts of stuff and my count seems so much smaller … Only 446 to go.

2 Likes

8 weeks here ! That sounds somehow better than 51 days. :smiley: Good afternoon, everyone. Have a great weekend.

1 Like

Good afternoon @steve1 and liner pals. It will be hard to have a cool day. We have escaped just heat and humidity most of the summer but both have kicked in today.

It’s amazing how quickly those days will go. My first post on lines was at 71 weeks (approx 500 days). Now with only 7 weeks to go can’t believe our trip is nearly here. I’m now at that pre-holiday nervous stage (what am I forgetting?), before moving back into “too excited to contain myself”

2 Likes

Good morning @Steve1 and liners! 291 for us! It’s Father’s Day here so wishing all the dads worldwide a great day too.

1 Like

57! Can’t wait for Food and Wine Fest!!!

32 until MNSSHP and F&W! 61 until MVMCP and bday trip :slight_smile:

1 Like

26! Still can’t figure out a costume!

73! Getting closer to my FP+ booking day!!!

1 Like

You’re so nice to think of us! We’re doing great! Having such a blast I haven’t had any time to check in here. Also struggling just a tiny bit with the kids waking up at 5 and 4 (!) in the morning because they’re jet-lagged. But that was to be expected and it’s ok because we still have lot’s of time left on our vacation!
Just so happy to finally be here! :smile:

1 Like

I’m so glad you’re having a good time @akershus. Don’t worry about checking in here. Enjoy your vacation! We will be here to soften the pain of re-entry. :slight_smile: