33 to go. Morning all. Tues sep 9th

Hi guys. All the threes today.

5 Likes

Good morning. 46 to go. Booked our seats for our return flight this morning. Just waiting for our passports to return so that I can fill in our details and get our visas. Enjoy the sun and warmth whilst it’s here @Steve1 Have a great day fellow Liners

4 Likes

Good morning @steve1 and @bigpeteswife and liners. Have a good day.

5 Likes

Good morning @Steve1, Good morning @gabmom and Good morning to all Liners! 18 days til i join the happiest cruise that ever sailed 'round the world! It's A Small World - area music loop - YouTube

6 Likes

and if you didn’t get enough (or you are a glutton for punishment) he’s part 2: * It's A Small World- area music loop part 2 - YouTube

4 Likes

Hello peeps!

147 here. Haven’t posted on the countdown for a bit because it was looking a bit shaky and I was getting worried - we’ve got a little cottage that we rent out, but despite me doing a ton of work on it after the last tenants left, we have had no takers. Anyway looks like someone wants it - yay!!!

6 Likes

Morning steve, morning all.

2 Likes

42 Good morning everyone!

3 Likes

Morning all. 289 today. Have a great one.

4 Likes

Morning all! 23, 60, 120, and 264. I’m feeling quite lucky to have all those countdowns. I’m usually a once every couple years visitor.

Have a great day everyone!

6 Likes

Morning morning… 38 days left! Dh and ds 6 months are now coming with us… The more the merrier right? Time for a bigger room… Just hope I can find one!

4 Likes

119 until POP!

6 Likes

22 days for me! DS6 was so excited this morning when he realized we were in the 20s!

5 Likes

Good morning! 94 days until we make it home!!

2 Likes

Good morning all. Today’s count is the answer to life, the universe, everything - 42!

3 Likes

Howdy hi-ho @Steve1. Countdown number is 55 for me and I’m starting to panic a bit. What in the world was I thinking!?! I don’t know that I can do 5 full days without my family AND keep it together enough to socialize with friends every day. I’m not actually that social in real life. :frowning: I’m getting cold feet. Maybe I need some new socks.

4 Likes

@sally you will be fine. You will be at DISNEY. Take it as a well earned break, and not for nothing, it will help all those left at home appreciate you a little more for all that you do. And just think of the fun you will have picking gifts for you family. Maybe even some Christmas gifts for under the tree.

3 Likes

Thank you @Jedilogray. I’m sure it will be fine. I’m just feeling particularly anxious today. At least my good friends all know that I can only do social stuff in small doses. We’re all planning LOTS of independent touring time, and will just meet for meals. I’m a bit concerned that the Forum Foxes don’t really understand that about me, but I can be super social for 24 hours if I need to be. Plus, I’ll have my own room, so I can always retreat if I hit my limit.

1 Like

Try not to worry, @SallyEppcot. You will miss them, but you will still have lots of fun. I’ve been to many 3-5 day scrapbook retreats since DD was little. The first one was hard, but I realized how much I needed to get away. Also, how important it was for DH and DD to have their time together. They loved watching movies (Harry Potter, Hobbit, etc.) and eating a little junk food.
I think it’s great that you have your own room. I always get my own room at retreats. I don’t sleep well, and I worry about waking others. I like having my own space. :smiley:

2 Likes