24 Hour Day Liner Meet

@karlan29 - we may have a spot for you. Confirming what I believe is a cancellation on Team Minnie.

@SallyEppcot, I am thinking about bswan. I reached out to him ealrier today.

@MOJoe - since @MagicMN is doing the 12:30AM and I am not in park until 1ish, can you take the AM meet and I will captain the 4PM? LMK.

Thanks!

But, please don’t sing without me!

Eh, your team can do what you want. You don’t need to keep me in the loop. Just make sure you check with @jenmckenna80 before making decisions! I think my role as go-between is over now. I did my best to arrange things fairly and according to the team captains’ instructions.

3 Likes

its okay…even if we arent officially on a team, we will still find and hang with our liner friends.

4 Likes

@karlan29 u and ur +2 are now Team Minnie. Welcome :slight_smile:

Team Fling has officially added a friend Kim.

@bswan26 please let us know if u are still playing.

2 Likes

So the official meets so far are for 4pm and 12:30? Just want to confirm so I can try to arrange my ADRs and FPPs accordingly.

so what do the 3 of us have to do?

1 Like

We don’t know yet lol. A team ride and photo at least. Will start a pm later today with everything we have so far. @darthdopey I am tagging u in case u started one.

1 Like

I have not yet. It’s been a crazy morning. I’ll probably get to it later today.

Yeah this is our first 24 hour day and second time in wdw…we arrive in MK around noon on friday. Do we have matching shirts or anything? I’m excited and confused. Lol

I can in about 2 hours.

so are we.

I’ll take a stab now since I"m still on hold.

1 Like

U rock my world

1 Like

I am announcing the first meet for MK24!!!

The first meet will be at 1:30 pm at the New and Improved Aloha Isle for a Dole Whip Mixology Class. (BYOB) Then at 2pm, we will go down the stairs to the Jungle Cruise for entertainment and a group song. After that, depending on how large a group we have, we will ride the JC or go together to the Tiki Room.

If you thought last year was fun, you ain’t seen nothin yet!

Really looking forward to seeing everyone!!!

Be There! ALOHA!

7 Likes

We will be there! Looking forward to my 1st dole whip…yay!!!

I’m so late to the party! :clock130:

Just finalizing plans now to be IN-PARK on 5/22 (about 2pm until we can’t take it anymore!) :sun_with_face: :new_moon_with_face:

I don’t think I should be on a team, as I will be bringing the Hoodlums, and would likely cost points to whomever was unfortunate enough to be hindered by us. (Or, we could be Team Hoodlums, and save everyone from the infamy of last place!) :trophy:

But I’d like to find out when meets will be, and hopefully have a chance to meet a few of my chat chums! Please keep me posted! :mailbox_with_mail:

2 Likes

Would LOVE to have you and kiddos join in! If you get to MKaround 130…aloha isle,2ish…jungle cruise. At midnight,in front of train on the inside, its liner conga time!!! Everyone get up and CONGA! Also, look f or liner pins and team tees in the park, come over and say Hi!!

MEETS!!

1:30 PM Friday at Dolewhip Stand, followed by 2:00 PM group song down by the Jungle Cruise
12:00 midnight at flagpole MK, town square, camera for conga line
4:00 PM Saturday at LaCava EPCOT
4:00 PM Sunday at TuneIn Lounge DHS

2 Likes