21 October. What is your countdown today?

I’m trying not to use the same one twice, and obviously there are thousands of images out there so that’s not a problem, but I am spending far too much time at the moment looking up heart pics!

Ooh disney cruise that’s exciting. I never thought I wold be interested in a cruise, but maybe a disney one could be tempting. DH says no way though, he hates boats even more than I hate flying!

I love the sparkly hearts, too. I may have to look up some heart images. I really miss my hearts.

35! @Outer1 will we cross paths?

I’m not sure. We’ll be there 11/29-12/6. We actually leave to drive on the the 28th though so that’s why it’s 38 instead of 39.

We are 11/25-12/1 AKL.

Oh we’re moving from POR to AKL on 12/3. We’ll be in MK all weekend though. We’re doing BoG dinner and parade and wishes FPP’s Saturday night since that’s our arrival. We’re doing doing KTTK and FOF fpp on Sunday, and then Dinner at CG that night so we might run into each other! I need to order my pins and stickers.

We will be at MK until after FoF parade then heading to EP.

Thank you. Still manically trying to finish bits off and finish packing. I am so excited. I can’t believe it’s nearly here. Eeek :slight_smile:

Well we are finally under the 300 day mark, so excited I already have a bag in the bedroom and am putting bits in it lol

24! I can’t believe it’s so close!!

37!! :slight_smile:

26 - my lucky number. When this countdown started 400 days ago I never thought it would get here - but I’m actually surprised how quickly it’s gone (and OK, I had a short trip and a 1-day pop-up in the middle of the CD…)

79 BABY!!

If I could just make it through one day without thinking about it, I think the time would start to speed up. :slight_smile:

That been scientifically proven to be impossible lol.

51!!! WOOHOO!! Here is more characters as it would not let just post the numbers. :smile:

You have heart problems @Outer1?!? Oh no! Is it serious?

Yes! I can’t heart anything here so it’s growing cold and icy lol.

16 days (in case you haven’t heard already. LOL)!

17 days until a food and wine weekend extravaganza with my mom! 175 until DLR in April and 331 days until our September BB trip at POFQ.