2022 Unofficial Guide cover text

Some of us may occasionally recommend it on other Disney planning forums and cause an increase in sales right at the holidays. :grimacing:

2 Likes

I’m going by the release/publication date info on Amazon and Barnes & Noble. Amazon says I can pre-order the Kindle version, which will then load onto my Kindle Dec. 14. I won’t have any firsthand report about the Kindle version since I only buy the paper one.

I have the Kindle pre-ordered. It says Dev 14th.

1 Like

Release date now 30th December in the U.K.

I mean, I’m glad it’s doing so well. But if too many people get word of our tricks… :wink:

4 Likes

Anyone get the Unofficial Guide under their tree?
Local chain says “not yet released” (although still listed as December 17, 2021)

It should be out. I know some folks have got theirs already. Good luck!

1 Like

Leaving in 10 days so I have to read fast along with

6 Likes

Will have to check for this (WDW version) this week!

2 Likes

Yayyy! Thank you! Let me know how it is, please.

3 Likes

Anyone have any ideas for the 2023 cover art? It’s probably due in February.

Or is this too on-the-nose?

6 Likes

I’m not saying no to this.

4 Likes

I’m 100% in favor of this!

Maybe something GotG related since it should definitely be open by then?

I was thinking that or Epcot since most of the construction should be completed?

1 Like

I vote GotG. If we hear word that all the new stuff is going to be open in Epcot like the Moana Water area, etc. then I could see something Epcot related in general; but even then GoTG is the neatest part about all of that for most people.

1 Like

How about Tron?

2 Likes

Yup, if it’s officially slated to open in 2023 still then Yup! That is one of the best rides I’ve ever been on (in Shanghai). I paid $25/pp three times to ride it to avoid the 2 hour line and there were four of us.

Uh. Disney is listening.

Perhaps you mean you spent $25 for four people to ride 3 times??

4 Likes