2021 Unofficial Guide Chapter Proofs Available

Would Guest Services Billing number be helpful to add? I didn’t see it listed and had to use it today (407)828-5630
First Mobile Order denied :frowning: be warned DON’T hit ‘prepare my food’ - Walt Disney World / Dining - TouringPlans Discussion Forums

1 Like

Page 147 is missing. 146 starts with Shades of Green and should continue its description on page 147 but jumps to page 148.

and I’ll ignore page numbers b/c it looks like 149 is missing too. It reads from end of page 148 Beach… skips so page 150 w/ Beach again.

As I go on I see this over and over sooo I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong and why I’m missing pages.

1 Like

Hmmmm. My PDF looks normal. Can you get a screencap of what you’re seeing and post it here?

Yassss. This is a great addition. Thank you!

1 Like

oooookay… when I opened it up this morning it looked totally different. Last night I thought, maybe I should reboot my computer? I see all the pages today, sooo sorry. But I do have a little suggestion based on one of the pages I just went back to look at: Consider switching the graphic (Y/BC map) and text that completes the preceding content on SoG? I’m sure this placement has something to do w/ sizing but placing a map of another resort in the middle of a different resort description was a little confusing.

1 Like

I had this exact same suggestion! I’ll pass it on.

1 Like