2021 Transportation from Saratoga Springs Resort

I was wondering if anyone has recently stayed at SSR. I would really appreciate advise and rcommendations. Particularily very early morning. We plan on being at the bus stop 90 mins prior0—but is this enough? I have looked for bus stops and schedules, but, maybe I am too tired and overwhelmed at this point.
A few years ago we stayed at Riverside Port Orleans. We were closest to the 1st resort bus stop, and were always able to get on, but we noticed long lines at the other bus stops and angry people waiting.
We will be travelng with one toddler and two small children–pretty typical, but any tips would be helpful and greatly apprciatd.
thank you

The buses to the parks start in the grandstand area then move to the carousel, paddock, congress park, and finally the springs. Congress park and the springs are preferred sections and I have seen buses blow past those stops because they were full in the past. One recent liner just walked to the grandstand bus stop every morning to ensure a seat. It’s easy to grab breakfast at Artist palette and walk over from there.

1 Like

Thank you. This is exactly the information I was looking for. I have no idea where we are goig to be placed at, but I think beig at the first stop is really important. I appreciate yur help!

1 Like