2021 International Food & Wine Festival Menus

I guess we only went there last on 7/2 so I must have just missed it reopening

1 Like

NO WAY!!! Really!!! That is the BEST news! Dayum! I may have to go back soon.

1 Like

In addition to the Brazil booth not opening for my August trip I am pouting because 3 of 5 for the Fromage Montage are Beef and Pork dishesā€¦ with cheese. For those of us who donā€™t eat beef or pork, no Fromage Montage fun possible :angry:

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty pleased with the menus. Thereā€™s more than I expected that I think will work for my food allergies without modification (gluten and dairy). Which is a huge leap from even a couple of years ago when I could basically have water.

3 Likes

Oh no! (An excuse to go back! :wink:)

1 Like

As if I need one.

We landed at BWI last night and the next gate over had a flight about to depart for the MCO. Donā€™t think I didnā€™t consider it :wink:

4 Likes

Hmmmā€¦what? Sorry, wasnā€™t paying attention. I was too busy eating this pork chop I just bought for $3.50(!) from some Boy Scouts selling them along side the road in Minnesotaā€¦

Note: It is a dessert plate, not full sized. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

For those who have been before, how bad do the lines for the f&w booths get? Iā€™ll be there on a Wednesday in September. We talking 10 minute waits per booth? 30? Any liner-esque tips I need to know about for it?

My current plan is to Rope Drop to Frozen Ever After as itā€™s the only Epcot ride Iā€™ve never done; then hit up Gran Fiesta Tour & Mission Space (some of our faves) before spending the rest of the day tasting, going counter clockwise from Disney Tradersā€¦

1 Like

I am allergic to nuts so canā€™t eat two. This happened to me last time - you can order the same item twice to get two stamps.

3 Likes

oh, cool! thx!

the lines can look long, but they move pretty fast. unscientific answer but i would say the longest party number i waited behind in line maybe 8 and waited 10 minutes

3 Likes

Really?! Yay! That means I donā€™t have to get pork rinds (ew)!

2 Likes

App is updated with coming F&WF

1 Like

Yes, yesterday they added the Oct.1st date to the booths opening at that date.

1 Like

Okay, I have questions. First time to F&W for me.

1. Do we know how likely it is that a lot of booths will only be open on weekdays? Our EPCOT day is a Monday, and Iā€™m just now wondering if I should have made it on a weekend to ensure the booths we want will be open. Itā€™s bad enough that most of the ones we want to try arenā€™t open until October!

2. Is this app you speak of part of MDE or is it a seperate app??? Iā€™m new to smartphones, just never wanted to spend the $$$ but recently got a new one because the world seems to only work if you have one these days. If Iā€™m going to have one, I want to make the most of it and have ALL the apps LOL! :rofl:

This is the website to the app developer

If you need help, let me know.

The booths should be open every day. The flower and garden booths were all open every day by mid-June.

1 Like

Prices are now loaded in the Food and Wine app. I donā€™t think I will look at my wish list totalā€¦.

3 Likes

Thank you! I think I have it down. This is going to be super helpful!

2 Likes

I calculated mine back when DFB posted the first batch of sign photos from before the fest actually opened, when they were still missing at least 8-10 booths pricing, and it was already well over $100, lol. So I wholeheartedly support that decision :wink:

1 Like

My DH and two DS will be getting to WDW around noon so we added a day at Epcot for that arrival dayā€¦ and will be able to go to F&W festival that afternoon. Weā€™ve never been to F&W before so Iā€™m looking forward to hitting the highlights. Iā€™ve looked at reviews, booth offerings and booth locations and tried to plan around it so we are hitting some as we go and not backtracking to much since we are getting a late start and want to ride rides, also.

Two Question: First, for those who have gone this year (or years past)ā€“are there any ā€œdonā€™t missā€ items? (we have no diet restrictions but I do have picky eaters, even though Iā€™ve told them that this is their chance to try new things!) And second, I canā€™t tell by most of the reviewers pictures how much food the average dish is. I was hoping that we could each take a bite of what we order and just sample numerous things as we get lunch, snack and dinner in but not sure if most of these items are 4-bite worthy or only enough for 2-bitesā€“just curious about what portion size to expect? TIA for any info!

1 Like