2021 International Food & Wine Festival Menus

6 Likes

Thank you! Now I just need the Food and Wine app to be updated!

3 Likes

Yes! I hope they have the app updated soon!

1 Like

FINALLY!! Way to push it to the wire Disney. The festival starts next week!

2 Likes

Uhhh is it me or is most of that not opening until 10/1?

Brazil (Between France and Morocco) – Opening Oct. 1

Food:

• Moqueca: Brazilian Seafood Stew featuring Scallops, Shrimp, and White Fish with Coconut-Lime Sauce and Steamed Rice ( gluten/wheat friendly )
  • Crispy Pork Belly with Black Beans, Tomato, and Onions( gluten/wheat friendly )
  • Pão de Queijo: Brazilian Cheese Bread ( gluten/wheat friendly )

Noooooooo! I needs ma cheese bread!!

2 Likes

The griddled cheese at the Greece booth is pretty good!

4 Likes

There are 8 or 9 booths that aren’t opening until Oct 1. The other 20 or whatever it is open July 15.

(As for your cheese bread there’s always Skipper Canteen! :wink:)

3 Likes

Morocco is under construction. Like, the whole land is walled off. I am wondering if this may be related?

1 Like

I don’t think it’s all walled off at this point? They were redoing the pavement by the fountain and the bathrooms but both of those projects are done. I think they have been getting it ready for Tangierine Cafe to reopen as one of the festival booths.

2 Likes

Odd, I somehow missed this up until now…. making a note of it.

Oddly enough, the booth is the better buy. You get more for less.

And…i don’t need an ADR for the booth.

2 Likes

Bigger news is Tangerine is reopening soon! Yusssss!

3 Likes

Oooh, I’m getting excited! It all sounds so tasty! Beignet au trois fromages, YES PLEASE

1 Like

The vast majority of the ones I want to visit won’t be open when I’m there. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

The Brazil booth is the best and I am very :angry: it is not opening next week. The moqueca and cheese bread are 2 of THE best dishes. :sob:

1 Like

Adding to my list!

I sent dd the link to the menus and she was squealing as she read it.

As a well trained daughter of a Liner, she is already talking about reviewing all the menus carefully and making lists of must haves and nice to haves so we won’t miss anything during our visit!

4 Likes

If my plans work as intended I should have quite a few reviews from the opener next week. Making a list is essential as I do not have a @Randall1028 sized appetite.

3 Likes

I’ve got nothin’ on @amvanhoose_701479.

3 Likes

We are planning on visiting EPCOT on 10/4 so all the rest of the items should be available then too. I am not overly adventurous food-wise, but we can contribute more reviews then if needed. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Please… I’ve read your trip reports.

And she had a whole horde of people with her to assist.

2 Likes