2020 Spring Break trip last week of March

Yesterday the crowd levels for our trip were updated to a 10 for every park for every day! At the same time I am noticing that many of the hotels now have rooms available that were not available 1-2 weeks ago. I was thinking that maybe it would be a little less crowded due to the Coronavirus situation. What are everyone’s thoughts about Spring Break? Have you heard of anyone canceling their Spring Break trip to Disney World this year?

I’m not canceling. CLs are based on wait times. I’m prepared for perhaps fewer people but also possibility of fewer staff - which would mean wait times still at a 10.

2 Likes

Don’t panic. You’ve got this. You have a mission, you have a touring plan, you’re good.
10 people or 10,000 people, you’re way ahead of them all.
Enjoy!!

3 Likes

Agreed! I have spent many CL 10 days in the parks and not noticed because of a good plan!

1 Like

I was there that week last year. We only had crowd issues at AK and MK after lunch. Also, waiting for transport for RD and after the night time spectaculars was more crowded than I had ever seen it. We stayed at Pop. Aside from that, out TPs were awesome and we did everything we wanted and more.

1 Like

There was a big conference that was supposed to take place that was cancelled. Perhaps that’s the reason for the rooms. It was mentioned on the Chat about a week ago.

1 Like