2020 Discount Package Rollout Dates?

For 2019, the Stay, Play Dine and general public 15-25% Room Discount rolled out on 9/26. Anyone have any idea of when the 2020 will happen? I figure it will probably happen in the next few days. Unless it doesn’t :slight_smile:

2 Likes

no idea. mucking up your post…you going to VT Duke game tonight?

Same boat waiting for 2020 discounts since I plan on doing a few solo trips this year.

I can’t bring myself to watch VT or Duke :grinning:

1 Like

I can understand. It will be painful to watch for many other reasons as well I am afraid.

3 Likes

Nope. I am missing tonight. My 4 year old has a function so we are going there first and then some tv watching.

2 Likes

all about the tailgate this year

1 Like

Aww Cmon @feep, we rooted for uva during bball season

bethro23

Are you going/there? Tailgating in the Burg doesn’t get any better.

1 Like

we are headed there now. seems the only way to see my DS alum who now lives in DC is to go to blacksburg

1 Like

back to Disney…my apologies on side tracking. I would expect deals to come out in next few weeks

2 Likes

I was predicting they were going to come out this last Wednesday Sept 25. Since they did not, my assumption is this coming Wednesday Oct 2. Just my guesses based on the historical release dates.

2 Likes

So now I wonder when? Some speculate the 6th which is Sunday. No clue. CMs find out 1-2 days prior to rollout typically but no scuttlebutt on it.

1 Like

Yeah, neither of my 2 guesses were correct. So now I have no clue. I’d be up for the 6th! I’d be up for any day SOON!

I feel like the wife that cried wolf! Every speculation I prepare DH— haha. Not believing another one!

But still hoping!

1 Like

Disney is definitely breaking the pattern from the last few years. That is why i’m so nervous! I have enough money saved in case we don’t ever get discounts… but I was kind of hoping to use those savings to buy other things… like new shoes and active clothing for the parks.