2019 Magic Kingdom After Hours questions

We’re attending our first After Hours event on March 7. If any one has attended MK AH recently, can you tell me:
If park closing is at 9, can we get in at 7? Any earlier?
Are there any “real” food kiosks open, or just the free popcorn and ice cream? I’m thinking hot dogs, pretzels, fresh fruit, etc
Was there an extra parade or fireworks after hours? It would be nice to actually see it without camping out 30-60 minutes in advance.
Any other advice? I did read the review from 2016 and the video from this past fall.

Thanks!

From Disney’s own website:

And…

Thank you, Ryan.

I have READ everything, what I’m looking for is actual observations from someone who has attended in 2019.

Thanks!

I was there last week. You could buy food at both Main Street bakery and Casey’s (AK did not have this option). The Emporium was also open. There were food carts, with two CMs at each cart, throughout the park. Each cart offered ice cream bars, popcorn, and drinks (AK had 3 carts- one did not have ice cream and all had 1 CM).

We entered later so I cannot say if they let you in before 7.

1 Like

Sorry, I missed- no special fireworks or parade. You can watch the regular fireworks at closing.

1 Like

This is great information, thank you!

1 Like

We got in at 6:35, no hesitation. Probably could have gotten in even a little earlier but that’s when we arrived. Official entry time is 7pm

I think there were a couple of QS open but not sure which ones and not the whole time.

No extra parades or fireworks.

1 Like

The no extra fireworks cut into our DAH time when we attended earlier this month. HEA started at 8 and DAH was 8-11. We had the dessert party that night also so we didn’t get started on rides until 8:30. Still rode basically everything we wanted though.

1 Like