2019 Candlelight Processional Dining Package Watch

For those looking to book, let’s have a central thread to notify everyone when we see something come available :grinning:

2 Likes

Following as well

1 Like

I’m in.

1 Like

Me, too, please.

1 Like

Followin’

1 Like

Oh yes.

1 Like

Following! We’ll be there the first week in December and want to see CP for the first time!

1 Like

Looks like booking will be available July 3rd.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/epcot/candlelight-dinner-packages/

3 Likes

Hi All,
I just saw a blog post that dinning packages will open on 7/3/2019.
It has been a while since gone (I think 2009), so I have a question about the dinner package and the show time. I need to have the 5:00 show, Are you able to choose your show - or is it just assigned - I can’t remember from the past. If it is just assigned is there any specific time slot I should go for to get assigned to the 5:00 show.

Thanks for any advice.
J

1 Like

My understanding is that it is assigned by meal time (breakfast, dinner, lunch), but I am not 100% certain of that. Perhaps someone with actual experience will know. I will add that I remember seeing a report of someone being able to call and switch with their show time when it conflicted with something else they had scheduled.

1 Like

I just saw on chat That they opened some dining slots in December if you just want an adr and not the package

1 Like

Got my Garden Grill PPO today :smile:

1 Like

Anyone know if they usually release all of the narrators before the dining packages?

No, there are usually gaps up until just a few weeks before.

Just another way Disney makes it hard to plan!!!

To be fair, narrators can also pull out. Or delay confirming once asked etc. And once they ask their top choices, they then have to look for others to fill the gaps. An actor could be offered a part in a movie or TV show, or be hoping to be offered a role so would be reluctant to commit.

That does make sense. Why’d you have to go and be logical about it?!

1 Like

To deliberately provoke you, of course! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

They’ve posted a couple of additional narrators:

• Neil Patrick Harris – 12/2-12/5
  • Whoopi Goldberg – 12/6-12/7
  • Gary Sinise – 12/13-12/15
  • Pat Sajak – 12/16-12/18
  • Steven Curtis Chapman – 12/22-12/24
  • Edward James Olmos – 12/25-12/26

I get to see NPH!! I’m so excited!!

2 Likes