2012 trip report - Mayhem and Meltdowns aka Travels with my Family and Other Animals

:joy::joy:

4 Likes

What name will you choose for DH next time? You have to keep us on our toes!

3 Likes

DH won’t be there so that will really confuse you :joy::joy:

4 Likes

You will have to change someone’s name.

3 Likes

I love Seaworld too they do a lot of good helping injured animals of all sorts.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for re-publishing this!!! I couldn’t stop reading - very realistic and thoroughly enjoyable (warts and all!). And yes, I think other big family groups should read this over very carefully! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: And have you ever tried making butterbeer at home? I’ve been pretty successful with taking several internet versions and modifying to my taste, although drinking it in Hogsmeade will always be the preferred method! :grinning:

5 Likes

Thank you for reading it!

Yes we’ve made it quite a bit, but there’s nothing like drinking it in Hogsmeade looking up at Hogwarts!

5 Likes

Thanks for the report. I can relate to so much it thanks to some of our trips involving large groups.

5 Likes

I’m sorry you can relate to it :joy::joy:

4 Likes

I hope I have learned my lesson. After our last big group trip this summer, I am vowing to no longer be in charge of any big group trip. I’m trying to stick with just myself, my kids and my husband (if he wants, but usually he doesn’t). So much easier and less stressful.

5 Likes

Definitely.

4 Likes

I really enjoyed your trip report, I should have gone to bed hours ago but I couldn’t stop reading

4 Likes

You will be tired today! Sorry :joy::joy:

5 Likes