2012 trip report - Mayhem and Meltdowns aka Travels with my Family and Other Animals

I am laughing about the Betty Boop merch! Too funny! You are a good daughter to be graceful about it! :heart:

5 Likes

Loved reading your trip report so much that I went and read the 2016 one as well (though I was briefly confused by your husband’s name switch from Steve to Cass :wink: ). You managed to pack so much into your time.

I enjoyed your tales of traveling with extended family. We’ve only done short trips with my parents which went well, but we have a cruise planned for next summer with my husband’s four brothers and sisters and their spouses. I think we’ll be okay but who knows? I am sure that we couldn’t travel with my brother and sister-in-law. She would never get on board with all of my planning. Of course she is not a fan of traveling in general. When my brother’s company provided them with an all expense paid trip to Miami, she didn’t want to go and actually asked who would want to go to Florida in February?!! Um, everyone? :rofl:

5 Likes

She’s actually stopped buying it for me now, though funnily enough I’m currently wearing a Betty Boop pyjama top she got me a few years ago :joy:

6 Likes

I don’t know why I called him Steve in this one!! I always call him Cass.

I’m glad you enjoyed it. I’m hoping my trip with my parents goes well too! I’m sure your cruise will too. I can’t imagine not wanting to go to Florida at any time of year!!

3 Likes

How do I find your 2016 trip report?

3 Likes

I didn’t bother coming up with a sassy name for this one, must try harder next year :joy:

3 Likes

Thank you. Pot of coffee ready. Pouring with rain here so avoiding supermarket and delaying dog walk etc. You are my excuse!:wink:

5 Likes

Happy to help! It’s another hot one here but the rain is supposed to start later.

5 Likes

So glad you posted - I really enjoyed this blast from the past!

5 Likes

Aw thanks! Things have changed so much, both at WDW and in my family :joy: Seems like a lifetime ago.

4 Likes

Really, really enjoyed reading this, Clare! It was great! Thanks for sharing it here for us!

4 Likes

You’re welcome! It was fun for me too. Only just over a year before I can write another!

6 Likes

Yay! I’m looking forward to it already!!

3 Likes

No pressure then :joy::joy:

4 Likes

None whatsoever. :joy: Just take lots of pictures and remember every little detail of every day and it will be just fine! :rofl:

5 Likes

:joy::joy:

4 Likes

What name will you choose for DH next time? You have to keep us on our toes!

3 Likes

DH won’t be there so that will really confuse you :joy::joy:

4 Likes

You will have to change someone’s name.

3 Likes

I love Seaworld too they do a lot of good helping injured animals of all sorts.

3 Likes