20 days out, can I add allergy info to existing ADR's?

Our ADR’s have been booked since October, but I just realized we should have included my husband’s food allergy information… Is there a way to go online and add that to our ADR’s? If this is not possible, will we be ok if these aren’t added and we just tell them when we are seated?
I’m most worried about buffets having something we aren’t expecting in it. For reference he is allergic to all legumes, walnuts, cashews, pistachios, clams and mussels. Thank you in advance

I don’t know if you can do it online but I’m certain you can call and have it added. You can wait to add it at the time you are seated, but it will save time if it’s reflected on your reservation. They will come and discuss what is safe for him and what alternatives they can offer when you arrive. They are VERY good and VERY thorough about it.

1 Like

Thank you, I’ve been messing around with the app and the computer version of MDE and I can’t seem to add it, I will call and speak to someone later this week.

1 Like

I forgot on a couple of our reservations as well. Unfortunately you can’t add online after it is booked. I did call and they were able to add it no problem. All you need are your reservation numbers.

1 Like

Just call and they will add any food allergy information. Another thing is that you can also add any special celebration going on.

1 Like

The buffets will now give you a brochure that helps you distinguish what you can and cannot eat. I found this incredibly helpful and a great time-saver. If you are concerned about cross-contamination, they will make you something in the kitchen.

1 Like

Thank you everyone!

This is great to know, the brochure will really help.