2 DAH questions for MK

1. If we are already in the park, do we have to go all the way back to the main entrance to get our wristbands or is there another spot we can pick them up?
  2. Where would be a “good” place to be prior to the end of HEA and to avoid the mass exodus out? For anyone who has done DAH MK before, did you start in Adventureland, Tomorrowland, or in the middle with Fantasy Land?

You do not have to go to the front. There are kiosks around the park. I stopped at the one outside of Skipper Canteen a couple of times throughout the night.

I don’t think there is any right of wrong way to tour DAH. It depends on your personal priorities.

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s the best place to be, but we decided to work around the park catching all our favorite attractions starting from Tomorrowland during DAH on April 11.

We were at the hub when the park officially closed watching Once Upon a Time, which I would not recommend doing since it ended several minutes after the park closed and we lost some valuable time.

Here is what we were able to do during DAH:

1. BLSRS
  2. PM
  3. SpcM
  4. SpcM (a 2nd time)
  5. Mickey Bars and Coca-Cola
  6. 7DMT
  7. HM
  8. BTMR
  9. SplM
  10. PotC
  11. HM

Those three hours fly by so quickly, so it’s good to have a plan of attack. 7DMT had the longest line out of all of these. It was about a 15- to 20-minute wait, so, unless you didn’t get a chance to ride this earlier or you really have your heart set on it, you might skip it and make better use of your time.

2 Likes