1st Day late arrival strategy

Hi! We are flying into Orlando and am trying to decide if I should use my 1st afternoon/evening at HS or MK. My thought would be I could make Lightning Lane reservations for the afternoon at HS at 7am before getting on the plane. We are just trying to maximize our time in HS with teenagers. Currently I have us going one full day and one half morning later in the trip to HS before our return flight home. I am afraid all the Lightning Lane or G+ will be for the afternoon when I have a flight home. Should I switch to going to HS the first afternoon since that is when passes might be available vs early entry on the day we leave? Thanks for any advice!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum! I think HS is one of the best parks to plan on stacking lls for a later arrival so I think your plan of grabbing one before the flight and stacking until you arrive is a really great idea. Then you can hit any favorites again on your EE morning.

2 Likes

I had really good success stacking LL for an afternoon arrival last week. Would definitely recommend!

3 Likes