Hello! My sister and I are looking into planning our 1st cruise next October. We’re planning a WDW trip in October 2022, and were thinking of tacking on a cruise on the Wish on to the end. I know the dates for the Wish currently only go to the end of September, but if it keeps the same pattern as the summer dates, we were thinking of M 10/17/22 - F 10/22/22 (4-day Bahamian). My questions (right now) are as follows:
- The dates for the Wish summer dates booked up pretty significantly in the Early Booking window of 5/17-5/27. Is this common, or is it just because it’s the newest ship? And are the Early Booking dates always this long, or are they normally shorter?
- When are the October 2022 dates likely to post, and then to release for booking?
- We plan our own WDW trips ourselves without an issue, but this would be our first cruise. There’s just so much we don’t know. Should we go through a TA for just the cruise part?
- Are the concierge room king beds actual king beds, or more like queens? This affects the type of room we’d try to go for.
- Does anyone here have any insight into the convertible beds for larger individuals? How sturdy/comfortable are they?
I’m sure I will have more, but I’m most concerned about the booking windows, not even being able to price things out well, and the staterooms themselves - I’m not even sure we’d fit comfortably in one, given our respective sizes.