181 Days and nothing to do

I am at day 181 before my next trip to the world. But, I don’t plan on booking any dining. See, it is a Land-Sea-Land trip where we will be doing two nights at POFQ before 3 nights at sea then 2 nights at AoA. So, in an effort to maximize my time in the parks, we don’t have any table service meals planned. Should I book a couple favorites now, just in case I change my mind, or stick to the plan? What to do?

1 Like

Book a few favorites, it’s not like it costs anything.

3 Likes

I agree.

1 Like

I’m still iffy on my Feb break plans, but one is a land-sea with staying somewhere at WDW before a cruise on either the Wonder or the Dream. I went ahead and made ADRs for breakfast each potential morning and will cancel/adjust as necessary.

IMHO better to have something and cancel later than not have something and regret it later when you decide you want to do something.

2 Likes

I would like to observe that doing the Bon Voyage Breakfast on the day you transition from Land to Sea would be apropos.

Just sayin’.

3 Likes

May want to book something, but I treat those trips as my time to indulge on all the treats the parks have as meals :slight_smile:
As someone who is also 181 days out, I appreciate you not needing a lot of reservations, haha

1 Like

Very true. My biggest question is I don’t know where I would be staying and I don’t want to have to deal with a lot of transportation departure/embarkation morning. Also not knowing which cruise I would take… Blah.

Yeah, but… easier to book now and cancel later than the other way round… :wink:

2 Likes

True.

But I can’t make 2 for the same day and then decide because for me to be comfy with the time schedule they would have to be within the same timeframe.

Can you make one that’s assigned to a MDE “friend” whose plans are exclusively managed by you?

I haven’t tried, but I feel like it could work.

2 Likes

Ok, I tried starting a ressie on my Profile and it yelled at me for “2 at the same time”.

Maybe have a MDE friend reserve a 2-top, and if you decide you want it, they can add your name to the second seat last minute, when you cancel your other reservation?

2 Likes

I decided to go for Bon Voyage for both potential mornings - that one seems to be the harder to get.

1 Like

I was only planning to make a lunch BoG reservation but when my 180 came recently I couldn’t resist booking a Crystal Palace breakfast too. I have two date options for each. Better to grab them now!