17 Days in WDW During COVID-19

Well, then you’re just a savage and should be jailed. (Maybe I am a Republican?)

2 Likes

I’m not sure if it is accurate, but I have heard that wee wee is sterile too. And, as a man with several decades of experience, I believe it is very rare for a splash to the hands to occur. But when I think about how many things one touches in between wees, I figure that using the restroom simply affords one an opportunity to wash one’s hands, as there is a sink readily available, and this seems to be a good habit in general – male or female, with or without a pandemic.

It may be that one’s ahem is indeed clean – at least to start with. But being cramped up under a couple layers of cloth in the Florida heat and humidity might make one’s manhood a bit, shall we say, disagreeable. Besides, do you really want to shake hands with a guy who just touched his ahem whether it’s clean or not? :slight_smile (Not that we’re doing a lot of handshaking at this time.)

2 Likes

Both parties are trying to take away our freedoms, just in different ways. Here, actually the Republicans give more general freedom (except they do what certain freedoms removed/ not granted based on conventional religious beliefs). Dems want more social programs and the cost to ones freedom to choose where their charity dollars go and less personal freedom in general. I dont follow any party lines. Just the way I see it from what a parties position is on the “live and let live/ freedom” perspective.

Just going to … ahem … whip this out and let you all take a look before I leave without another word.

4 Likes

That’s half the problem. Public restrooms are almost all terribly designed. The surfaces are all covered in water because the water pressure from the taps is too high and the sinks are too shallow. There’s bits of paper everywhere that have been cast aside after use. There are blow driers spraying COVID in every direction. The whole place can often be malodorous — except at UOR, whose bathrooms smell fantastic.

For sure. I never let a gel dispenser sit idle.

Shaking hands was always gross. I hope it’s dead.

4 Likes

Im married, but it could depend on the guy!!! :wink::upside_down_face:
just a joke my friends. Im usually only funny to me! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Naturally I couldn’t resist taking a peek.

The research is about women’s wee. Theirs may not be sterile. It says nothing about men’s wee. I’m a man. I have a beard and swear a lot. Ladies are different.

3 Likes

I kinda feel like its all not REALLY sterile. Theres a lot of things that can be transmitted through urine, lol.

2 Likes

If he’s hot you don’t shake his hand. You hug him. And then kiss him. And say it’s a habit you picked up when you were back-packing in Europe, senior year.

3 Likes

My DH might have something to say about this :rofl::rofl: Im not a flirt anyways.

2 Likes

You do it behind his back. Duh. You know, when you’re “at Pilates” with the girls.

2 Likes

This thread has taken quite the turn! :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Who knew I’d be giving marriage advice to @drvillarejos?

3 Likes

I have no “girls” and Pilates is work. I do enough of that. But Ill give it a try… If by chance you see in your local news that a pissed off red neck is scouring England to find a “mousematt”, I want u to think back on this moment :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Just made 17 yrs, so Ill take all the advice I can get! (Really, though, i mean, trading ups a thing, right? No! I have the best DH! Again with the jokes)

3 Likes

I think you’re allowed to window shop.

3 Likes

Yes, just with ur eyes though :rofl:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Why window shop if I’m already married to the man of my dreams?

3 Likes

OMG window shop… Beautiful is beautiful

2 Likes