17 Days in WDW During COVID-19

Thanks for the report!

For the record, I feel crummy 80% of the time after Florida trips.

And IME 80% of dudes have always done the 2 second rinse and run in bathrooms, I have never been optimistic that would change.

Yes, I really moderated my words and tone in the post. I understand that you’d want to edit it to include stronger language.

OK. I’m going to go there. If a guy is having a wee wee, why does he need to wash his hands afterwards? Seriously. Is your winkle really so dangerously covered in pathogens? And if it is, why are they not killing you anyway?

Since @Tall_Paul1 has commented on this, I’m going to do so.

Statements like this utterly bewilder me. If God allowed the existence of COVID in the first place, and the deaths of two hundred thousand Americans as a result of it — with the ocean of misery that follows from those deaths — how could someone possibly believe that he will treat them any differently? The evidence is overwhelming to me that at best God is utterly indifferent to the suffering of man. At best. The interpretation of random events as divine interference is genuinely bizarre to me.

6 Likes

100% With you on that.
My personal view is that there is no god.
But if I’m wrong, then either god exists, can intervene, and lets terrible things happen anyway, which makes him not worth the adoration of mankind, or god exists and is powerless to do anything, which makes him not god.
I don’t understand it either.

3 Likes

Haha, I dont know if ur joking but my DH always says he knows where his ahem has been. His hands are the dirty things in the bunch. He always washes before (hand sanitizers after! Dont look at me like that!)

2 Likes

My ahem gets involved in my morning shower and then it lives in my clean-on underwear. It really gets pretty much no opportunity to get dirty in any sense.

I’m not against hand-washing per se. And I’m a vigorous user of disinfecting gels. I’m just genuinely not clear why hand-washing is essential after touching my junk during a wee.

2 Likes

I believe God created a world for us and gave us free will. I dont think God is as judgy as ppl make God out to be. I also dont think God intervenes. We are responsible for most things that happen here. I also dont think of God in any certain terms. Just that there is/are a higher power(s). But I just go with my gut, no real studying or in depth discussions. Its all just faith and believing anyway.

Maybe in case of miss wees, splash? IDK, Im a gal. :rofl::rofl:

My understanding is that wee wee is sterile. Sure, if there was an incident you’d want to wash up, but if there were not … Do you wash your hands after you scratch your leg? Or after you run your hands through your hair?

1 Like

This is peoples doing, they can be horrible. I generally like animals and babies better.

If I hear this phrase ON. MORE. TIME! :rofl::rofl: It ranks up there with table it, put a pin in it, lets be honest, lean in…

No! Lol. Im a hand washer though. Throughout the day. I just like them feeling all clean and fresh. Im a face-toucher so Im pretty conscious about how clean my hands are.

1 Like

To be fair, I’m not a politician. But I did want to be clear that I’m not trying to incite an argument. I’m just responding honestly to what I’m reading. I don’t understand religious faith.

2 Likes

If I’m following your argument correctly, then you also don’t think women should wash their hands after using the bathroom?

1 Like

The phrase that does my head in is “because of COVID”. As in “Megacorp regrets to announce it will be delivering horrible service to its customers. Because of COVID. Not our fault. We’re innocent victims. Nothing we can do.”

3 Likes

I’m not a huge expert on the ins and outs of the lady garden, but my understanding is that you people get more involved with the action when you take a wee.

I’m not saying that people shouldn’t wash their hands after having a wee. In today’s modern world we should all be washing our hands pretty much continuously.

I’m just not sure on the specific need in terms of the post-wee hand-wash.

1 Like

We actually had a vendor tell us a lost shipment was because of Covid (short staffed, not enough drivers, blah, blah, blah.) In reality, someone put the wrong shipping labels on 2 shipments. We got someones order they got ours. In an unrelated incident, we have a shipping claim from Feb. Its gone on sooo long that I now short pay the account to keep us current minus the credit due. AR keeps calling, I keep explaining. The claim lady blames it on Covid understaffing excess of claims. Spoke to the regional manager this week. The claims department has 1 person with 8 claims since Feb. Shes working from home and is giving everyone this sob story. Because of Covid, Ive realized some people are just indecent and lazy.

2 Likes

It’s pretty much the same. Clean vagina going into clean underwear in the morning. Toilet paper to wipe, so if anything, just a spot o’ wee getting on the hands MAYBE, but since it’s all sterile anyway, then it must be fine.

Coo coo.

Everyone can stop washing hand in the bathroom. :partying_face:

1 Like

Yes! This is a more involved process. Most women, i would think, wash their hands after a bathroom trip. Or at least I hope so! :grimacing:

Unless, of course, you don’t shower daily. In which case, wash your hands.

1 Like

They don’t have to. I’m all for freedom. I’m not a Republican. If you want to wash-up, good for you. I’m just not sure it’s medically necessary in that instance specifically.

2 Likes

I sincerely hope this doesn’t become a thing! Or im never touching anything anyone touched again! I need my own bubble maybe :rofl:

3 Likes