11 night stay ADR’s popular restaurants

I have read the posts about the way to cheat the system with fake hotel bookings. But I don’t think that would work for us since we are staying 11 nights. We want to do Space 220, Ohana, Fireworks dining package at Epcot, etc… We are planning those for the second half of our trip so the fake hotel booking wouldn’t be needed, is that correct? I have also read that the fireworks dining packages aren’t always released at the 60 days, that sometimes they dont come out until closer to the actual date. Is that true? What is the best advice to making sure we get those bookings we really want?

Book the hard to gets the last days of your trip and you should be fine.

3 Likes

Yes it’s quite common for dining packages and dessert parties to come out late - you just have to keep checking.

2 Likes

Set dining reservation reminders (TP has one that checks for openings) for any that happen to be booked or unavailable.)

1 Like

You can still do it, but you will need to tie up money in deposits with multiple leading reservations.

You don’t need multiple leading reservations. Just one for 21 nights. Admittedly you have to do one day at a time, but you’re always booking at 60+10 so pretty much guaranteed to get full choice of ADRs.

2 Likes

I guess I don’t get it. Seems like an awful lot of time and money just to cheat the system by a few days. I think I will stick to doing it the right way and book our ADR’s starting with day 10 and going backwards.
Thanks for the information though.

Yeah I don’t get it either. Not worth it. If you put the hard to gets towards the end you should be able to get what you want a set reservation finder.

People who do leading reservations are perpetuating the availability problem IMO.

1 Like