10 October What is your countdown today?

237 days for us. I want to try the Butterfinger cupcake. I have wanted to try it for a while. Unfortunately, when I get hot, my appetite is killed. I dream about all these delicious things before I go and then I’m too hot to eat them.

5 Likes

That’s a great reason to have cupcakes for breakfast!

6 Likes

46 AKL thanksgiving!!!

3 Likes

Drooling…

1 Like

I’m at an eternal 238… Sigh…

3 Likes

Ok, wait, hold on there… You mean they hand you a bunch of rice krispis treat mix and you dunk it in whatever you want?!? Ack! How did I miss this? Where? When? I want one! Now!

1 Like

Wait… Rethinking this… I’m a germ-a-phobe. Multiple people and littleuns rolling around and dunking stuff in my future food stuff… Uhm…

2 Likes

No lol… they take a plain one and the worker, using your instructions (and gloves), does all of the dunking and rolling… no public access to the toppings. But they don’t just sprinkle it on. They completely cover it and then pack it down to make sure every bit is covered in your choice of amazing! I know for sure they do them at Goofy’s candy company in DTD but they are probably available other places as well. They do krispy treats, apples, and big pretzel rods for sure. Probably other items as well.

Here I found a video!

3 Likes

Yumminess returning… Thanks @Outer1!

3 Likes

Actually, I am working on a LDT Archive post to put all the tips from both. Chat and the Forum into one thread. However, things like life and work keep getting in the way.

3 Likes

That sounds great @brklinck. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep. If my numbers are right we will. We stay Akv Kidani. Its our DVC home.

2 Likes