10 night schedule

Staying at the Swan april 20-30. Wife, 2 DD age 4 yrs 11 months, and myself

• April 20 Epcot 4p to close, la hacienda 7:30ish
  • April 21 MK 2pm to close, dinner ???
  • April 22 HS RD to 2pm, hoop dee doo 6:15,
  • April 23 8am Akerhaus character breakfast, stay at epcot till 2pm, dinner at Ohana, then beach, water pageant and fireworks
  • April 24 MK RD till 2pm, dinnet at Boardwalk, Flying Fish
  • April 25 Blizzard beach 10am to 2pm, HS 4pm to close (7pm), beaches and cream dinner
  • April 26 MK 2:30pm to close
  • April 27 8am Tusker House Bkfst, stay at AK for the day, pool for dinner
  • April 28 MK RD till 2pm, epcot dinner ???
  • April 29 Typhoon Lagoon, 10am to 2pm, HS 4pm to close (9pm) fantasmic dinner package mama melrose
  • April 30 pool and check out 4pm

looking for feedback, dont think i want to do downtown disney, it sounds like just shopping and eating, is 4 half days at MK too much, i will have the use of 12 Fast Passes

Thanks to all

Personally, I would throw a couple “free” days in your schedule. Even though you aren’t doing the parks all day, going to a park everyday seems a little much for me (a parent of a boy who turns 5 on Sunday!) :smile:

I think my kids’ favorite day of our last trip was just hanging out at the hotel pool!

1 Like

We will be there April 19-27. Staying at Port Orleans Riverside provided I don’t change hotels again. I would add a lot more downtime with the young girls. I would also not do the Akershus breakfast and O’hana dinner on the same day unless you make that a hang at the hotel day. No one will be awake or pleasant during the fireworks. I would also plan to do the waterparks in the afternoon for the warmer temperatures and the crowds are much lower in the afternoon. My daughters are 11 and 13. They are die hard tourers now but prefered more breaks and pool time when they were younger.

1 Like

Also Disney Springs, the new name for DD, is great for the littles to run around and check out the stores, the water play area and just not be at a park for awhile. Ghirardelli’s ice cream shop is a great treat.

1 Like

That’s how we handled one of our “pool days” - breakfast at Chef Mickey’s and then ADR dinner (I think it was at Whispering Canyon?). Worked out perfect - no rushing and no worn out, over stimulated, grumpy kids (or parents!) during dinner! One of the best days of our trip!

3 Likes

i was looking into whispering canyon, is it worth the trip over there from the swan?

We thought it was good - but not sure it’s worth making the trek over from the Swan - especially when there are so many places closer that come highly recommended. I have yet to make it to any restaurants in the Boardwalk area but know there are a lot of options. Wilderness Lodge is gorgeous and Whisp Canyon WAS good - just not sure I would travel there just for that. (Would be different if you planned on doing other things nearby - like Chip n Dales Campfire, activities at Ft Wild., something near MK or the MK resorts, etc.

1 Like

You could do Whispering Canyon for dinner on the 21st. It’s an easy boat or bus ride from the Magic Kingdom and then you could go back to the park for the bus back to your hotel. I would recommend traveling from MK to Hoop Dee Doo revue too.

1 Like

I would also recommend dinner at 1900 Park Fare on the 26th. Again, easy travel to and from the park and it is one of the best experiences for dinner. Lady Tremaine and the step sisters are amazing to interact with and the prince always pleases the little and big girls. My favorite pictures are of my DDs with the step sisters.

1 Like