Staying at the Swan april 20-30. Wife, 2 DD age 4 yrs 11 months, and myself
- April 20 Epcot 4p to close, la hacienda 7:30ish
- April 21 MK 2pm to close, dinner ???
- April 22 HS RD to 2pm, hoop dee doo 6:15,
- April 23 8am Akerhaus character breakfast, stay at epcot till 2pm, dinner at Ohana, then beach, water pageant and fireworks
- April 24 MK RD till 2pm, dinnet at Boardwalk, Flying Fish
- April 25 Blizzard beach 10am to 2pm, HS 4pm to close (7pm), beaches and cream dinner
- April 26 MK 2:30pm to close
- April 27 8am Tusker House Bkfst, stay at AK for the day, pool for dinner
- April 28 MK RD till 2pm, epcot dinner ???
- April 29 Typhoon Lagoon, 10am to 2pm, HS 4pm to close (9pm) fantasmic dinner package mama melrose
- April 30 pool and check out 4pm
looking for feedback, dont think i want to do downtown disney, it sounds like just shopping and eating, is 4 half days at MK too much, i will have the use of 12 Fast Passes
Thanks to all