10 day trip but on 7 day AP FPP. What to do?

I have a couple of trips planned within a 30 day period and I am an AP holder (we are staying onsite for all trips).
Trip One August 16-18 - booked three days of FP+
Trip Two August 28 - 31 - booked 4 days of FP+
Spare trip August 22-27 0 I just went in this morning and booked one day of FP+
So the system lets you book more than the 7 days within a one month period.

I am not sure what will happen when I try to use them but you can book them, for what it is worth. I realize this doesn’t answer the question about the off site stay but thought I would share what I was able to do in case it helps anyone

Thanks everyone for the input re: AP + FPP count. I am going to call today. I will report back.

But anyone have anything to add regarding which days to get FPP first (and then assuming once day 1 passes, I can get day “8”) and which FPP to pull last?

Onsite, the 7 day limit does not apply

Yes, this is exactly because you are staying onsite. AP holders with on-site stays can book for those entire stays – not limited to the 30 day window. I called about this because I have a trip Oct-Nov and another early December and I was concerned about the 30 day period limit. It doesn’t apply for onsite stays.

I would skip booking FPPs on the early Epcot days in favor of the HS and AK multiple days because I would prioritize those headliners over Epcot’s, which are doable without FPPs, I think.

1 Like

Talked with AP chat. Said only 7 days of FPP allowed. Once day is “done” then you can book the 8th day, which is really day 7 because there are only 6 days of FPP on file.

2 Likes

So I worked through feedback above and what I want to optimize, for your reading pleasure, here’s the plan I am going to follow. As a reminder, 10 ppl on vacay --> 9ppl w/ 10d tix over 14 days and 1 AP that can only pre-book 7 days of FPP.

Park Pre Book FPP That night
AK 1 Yes NRJ, EE, KS book HS 2
EP 1 Yes MS, TT, LWL book EP 3
MK 1 Yes MAWP, SpaM, PP book EP 2
EP 2 n/a FEA (doing WS)
off
off
AK 2 Yes NRJ, D, EE
MK 2 Yes JC, HM, SplaM
HS 1 Yes TSM, ST, BatB
off
HS 2 no RnR (9ppl), Shows
off
EP 3 no TT, MS, Nemo
MK 3 Yes BLSRS, SpaM, PP

FYI: I based my HS choices based on average wait times. As we all know, who knows how SWGE will change that.

1 Like