(Yet) Another Memory Maker share for September

I sent you a fb message with my info. Would love to join the share.

Im interested in a share also. My dates are Set 8-9…also Oct 1-2, would be great to have one share for both, but especially for Sept as it will be my son’s first trip!..is there still any availability or interest for new share? Thanks!

kellideann@mac.com

KitKatt,
I did make a seperate post to see if there was any interest in the dates i was going, however, if not i would definately like to join in on this one so i at least have it for my son’s first trip!! Please let me know if there is any availability at this time! Thank you so much!

Confirmed but need to be sure the memory maker will be purchased by the 11th. Or if you prefer I can purchase & set up the shared account then once we have final list I can collect via PayPal.

I’d love to share - dates are sept 5-12. My email is Stockdale731@gmail.com if there is an email going around. Thanks!

1 Like

I’d love to get in on this one. Travel dates are Aug 29th through Sept 6th. email is vidadaniels@gmail.com

1 Like

Just wanted to let everyone know this share is closed.

Anyone looking for a share I am looking for Oct 24-26, I am new to this so I am sorry if I am posting in the same place over and over!!!