(Yet) Another Memory Maker share for September

I’d like to join. I can’t find August liners group… Is the group name “August 2015 Liners”?

Yes it is.

Jacob-that stinks. I’m so sorry.

I’m willing to coordinate the share if everyone would like.

Kat

1 Like

We’re still interested.

Sorry to hear of your troubles!

I think you can only use 30 days from first to last, but would appreciate someone confirming. If it turns out more folks can use it because my dates are later, I’ll bow out.

Unless something changed since June, it should be 30 days from the first download including all pics not expired and taken at least 3 days after memory maker was purchased. So if purchased on 8/10, but first download not until 9/1, pics from 8/14-9/30 should be available to download until 9/30 (or when they expire).

I want in but still can’t find the August facebook group! Sending PM to @Kitkatt

Hi @Hurry – if you are still having trouble getting to the August FB group, this link should work: http://www.facebook.com/groups/477899119031390/

Thanks!!

For all that are still interested can you please message me your dates and email address. From there I will email everyone as a group with next steps.

Thanks!!
Kat

1 Like

I checked with the coworker - she was not interested. :frowning:

Below is the list of participants and dates.

Vcaveney: Sep 1-12
jmiceli123: Aug 17-19
Lala44: Aug 21-28 (please send me your email address)
HurryBack: Aug 15-24
Cheesekids: Sept 18-20 (please send me your email address)
Kitkatt: Aug 22-27

Please confirm you still are interested and I will send an email with next steps to the whole group!

TIA, Kat

2 Likes

Confirmed.

1 Like

tricophyton@gmail.com

2 Likes

Really glad it seems you guys have worked this out in my absence! @Kitkatt If you need it I can send you a guideline on how best to execute the MM share?

2 Likes

Hey, y’all! We would love to pay to share MM. :smile::smile:. We are 8/13-8/19. My email is KimUnderwoodsEmail@yahoo.com so can you please let me know if it is possible to join?

Thanks so much, Kim

@JacobStephenson, that would be truly appreciated!!!.

Thanks,
Kat

We’re interested in a share as well. Traveling Aug 29th through Sept 6th.

Thanks!

Lesley

We’re interested in sharing also - we’re traveling sept 5-12.