WATCH OUT-- party Ticket FP on same profile as regular ticket FP

Interesting. I’ll let you know what more they say

It’s interesting that they say for MNSSHP, MK closes at 6 for non-party guests, not 7. All Disney sites still say 7 for MNSSHP, and 6 for the Christmas one. For now.

1 Like

Funny, I think a few people have received that response and I too am still tracking hours.

1 Like

My theory is they will not let regular ticket holders enter MK starting at 6pm but won’t kick anyone out until 7pm. But I am just making that up :grin: :joy: no inside knowledge or anything to back up that theory.

1 Like

Dumb question - I figured out how to link MDE accounts but how about unlinking them? Is there a quick way to do this or do I need to go into each account and remove one person at a time? I moved all my tickets back to the original account and don’t want them link anymore to avoid confusion. After looking at similar names…even I get confused which is which!

Go into friends and family list. Click on the profile you no longer want linked. There will be an option to “remove from my list” select that option. It’s normally pretty easy although on chat a few people mentioned it not working for them.

Never did get much of a reply on this. They said, “we do not see a problem on our end.” I am back at it this morning asking for an official word on whether or not it is acceptable to make FPP on party tickets as it has been in years past.

https://twitter.com/obnursenh/status/889862482843631616

I don’t like this response. FP have never been able to be made DURING the party. So that is not new information…I feel very unsatisfied :angry:

1 Like

Mine are still there. Yours? Any warning email yet?

Still there. No warning. Thinking I will leave it alone because my party day FPP are more important given our plans

1 Like

Have shared to FB as well. If they make a change like this they need to tell people.

2 Likes

Sorry, I cannot seem to stop myself from jumping inon your tweets.

1 Like

Please feel free!

1 Like

I really don’t know why it would bother me so much since I have used my FPs at EP before the party - but it does.

1 Like

It’s the point that they are making a big change without telling anyone. It’s the unfairness of it

1 Like

That answer IS deeply unsatisfying.

2 Likes

Also annoyed that when I moved my party tickets over to a different profile I got an email saying "if these are theme park tickets you are entitled to fast pass. Clear as mud!

2 Likes

:confused:

I still have my FPP and have not gotten any warning email. :-/ I will just keep checking.