Our Recent 9 Day Trip (In Disney Parks 8 of those days and 1 to Universal)

Thanks for reading it. We really enjoyed taking the trip. LOL. But seriously, Thanks

1 Like

You’re a talented writer! What a fabulous trip, great planning. Your wife seems like a lot of fun in the photos! And I love her “mom arm” on Space Mountain.

You’ve really renewed my excitement for our first trip that’s coming up in two weeks!

Thanks so much!!! It’s easy to write about something like this, I wish everything was that easy. I got a huge kick about the “mom arm too”. Lol. Y’all are going to have an amazing time. Make sure and ride Pandora’s Flight of passage, the closest we are going to get to it is you tube until 2020. Thanks Again for the kind comments. Have a blast

1 Like

Enjoying your report - great photos!

Great report! You done so much! I really love the photos, so sweet, and some of them made me laugh out loud :grin: Really enjoyed reading this, thanks for sharing!

Thanks So Much!!

Thanks so much!! We had an amazing time, these two girls keep me on my toes and are constantly making me laugh out loud. Thanks Again

1 Like

thanks to this, I booked an HEA dessert party for our very last night, and as our very last activity. Plaza garden and not terrace, but feel good about it.

thx!

That’s AWESOME!!! Please let me know what you think about it and let me know how the garden plaza view is. Y’all have a blast and tell the Mouse we’ll see him soon

Love this report! Your comment that Frozen Ever After was amazing made me laugh out loud. It’s a good thing, though. I laughed because you’re a guy and many guys would not admit that. Your family is lovely. I can tell from the pics your wife and daughter have great personalities and are great sports. Thanks for sharing.

These girls have really made me soft. Football season needs to start soon. Lol. But we really did have an amazing time. And these two are awesome and were wonderful sports. I’m still not sure who had more fun, me or them. Good thing it wasn’t a competition. Thanks for your kind words and thanks for reading it.

1 Like

I loved reading your report. Thanks for taking the time to write it and add the pictures. You and your family look like a lot of fun! My husband and I are going next August and your report is helpful for the planning.

Thanks for the kind words. These girls are a whole lot of fun. I hope y’all have a wonderful trip and look forward to reading your trip report