Give Us This Day Our Daily Thread: Tues 7/22

You should be there.

1 Like

Itā€™s listed on the front page of the forums.

Also,

http://forum.touringplans.com/category/subscribers-only

1 Like

Ok, thanks! So, how do I find the lounge? And unrelated question: How are people tagging others in their posts? (Can you tell I have no idea what Iā€™m doing?)

1 Like

Itā€™s also on the front page:

http://forum.touringplans.com/category/la-cava-del-chat

To tag someone, just type the ā€œ@ā€ and start typing the user name, @MinnieWinnie.

1 Like

Thanks for the help. I am under 1000 chats on Lines, so Iā€™m guessing I have no access to the lounge.

1 Like

@teacupspinner we had 10 acres so I feel your pain. Our 1 acre lot is much easier. However we live in 110 + degree weather so a pool is a must for me and my kiddos. & I donā€™t do the maintaining, I just complain a little when I write the check.

1 Like

For now, yes, thatā€™s true. All the settings are being looked at to make the experience good and fair to everyone. It may also open up to users after a certain number of days on the forum (good for lurkers).

2 Likes

Ok. Thanks! Yeah. I have a little over 2000 posts on lines :wink:

2 Likes

So this is where everyoneā€™s been! Iā€™m going to have to spend some serious time posting to get to Level 3. I want to access to the virtual bar!! :grin: :cocktail:

And I do like the idea of having the Daily Thread in the Subscribers section.

3 Likes

@LaurelStewart Can anyone view the subscriber and lounge areas? Is the limitation just on posting?

1 Like

Finally catching up on it all. Whew!!

11 days until Iā€™m bunking with @MDU once again. :blush:

2 Likes

Wow I have a long way to go, only 166 chat on Lines and 133 here. I have my work set for me. Forget about my obligation Iā€™ll be on the lines forum!!

3 Likes

@LaurelStewart - I canā€™t see or access anything for subscribers or the La Cava lounge you mention. Am I not eligible? Iā€™m sorry to ask. I know youā€™re busy. I have 1772 chats on Lines, 79 posts here on the forum, and am a subscriber. I tried logging off and back in again. Maybe Iā€™m misunderstanding?

1 Like

I am not sure the lounges are launched yet.

1 Like

Oh, Thanks @MagicMN. I was just trying the links @LaurelStewart posted above, and couldnā€™t get in. I must be confused. Iā€™ll wait.

1 Like

1000 posts to get to the lounge! Wow, Iā€™ve been on lines for a while but with work and kids. Iā€™m not that chatty. I try to be but Iā€™m still on he outside looking in for the most part.
I do like a subscribers section so that itā€™s not public.

2 Likes

Iā€™m in the same boat @MasterSorcerer. Iā€™m thinking that it will take a really long time because weā€™re not limited in characters in our posts. What may have taken 4 or 5 chats to get our point across can be done in 1 post here. But at least it will be fun trying! :smile:

2 Likes

Cool @LaurelStewart ā€¦when will that access be granted? My numbers havenā€™t transferred. An automatic daily thread would be very cool. Thank you! :smile:

1 Like

True that @kellymouse5 weā€™re at a disadvantage over here haha! Weā€™ll make up for it Iā€™m sure.

2 Likes

Heā€™s here! @niter logged in!!!

9 Likes