Best Family Restaurant in Disney Springs?

Hello all, my reservation window is coming up soon and I’m looking for recommendations for family friendly restaurant at Disney springs. We were thinking trex but I read that doesn’t have the best food. I’ll be with a 6yo and 1yo. I’m open to trex ultimately because it’s theming looks great but wanted to see if I’m overlooking other choices. Thanks!

For kids T-Rex may be the best choice. Another option would be Raglan Road at dinner time. There is music and dancers and the food is great. Our 20 month old absolutely loved Raglan.

My boys loved TRex, but it can be loud and scary for very little ones. No, the food isn’t great. But its not terrible either. Just average. The theming is well done for kids who like dinos. I’ve heard Blaze pizza is very good, but I’ve not been and I don’t think its particularly themed.

I think t-rex is perfect for kids. We spend time in the gift shop every time we’re at Disney Springs, mainly because my kids want the dino experience, and I’d prefer to avoid the average food. They’re happy with that :slight_smile: Splitsville is fun for kids as well, and the food is quite good.

We decided not to do a sit down because we’re not sure what time we’ll get there, etc. Any suggestions for quick service in Disney springs?

Earl of Sandwich is great - very fast, nice places to sit and eat outside or inside. Freshly made to order sandwiches, salads, soups, probably a nice grilled cheese for a little one. Also fruit cups. I think their sandwiches come with a side and a drink for the meal plan. I’m not sure, but I’m betting there is a kids menu, too. Not themed, but good food and out back is a nice enclosed patio so you can let them wander…

1 Like

Also, depending on the crowds, we loved Paradiso 37 last year - its huge, with lots of different spaces and great ala cart food choices. But full bar for mom and dad!

It’s not QS, but we found it empty and easy to walk up and get a table…

Oh that sounds like a great option! Thanks for both of these suggestions. We haven’t spent much time at DS in the past because the kiddos got bored too quickly. Looking to spend a bit more time there this trip.

I love Wolfgang Puck Express, in the Marketplace section. It is great because you place your order and they bring you your food! There are tables inside and on the patio. If you are on the dining plan it is a great value.

Our DD (age 3) loves Morimoto and Frontera Cocina. :laughing:

We took our son when he was two to trex and it was pretty scary for him (although we did sit in the booth right by the creepy baby mammoth so there’s that). But he said he loved it regardless. That being said we will be going back there next month with him (he’ll be six now) and our two year old daughter :grimacing:. So I vote trex a winner apparently lol

We loved Rainforest Cafe and loved the food too. I got a steak b/c we were on the dining plan and it was surprisingly deliscious. I think it was a strip which I would never order (only eat filet mignon). It was so tender, and cooked perfectly. Drinks, service, and atmosphere were great.

We love the T-Rex restaurant. I can’t get a booking this time for when we want but I’m assuming we can still turn up on the day and try and get a table? Does anyone know?

We have a Blaze pizza here and it’s really good. You can “design” your own and the crust is very thin, delicious, & wood fired. I have hs students that love Earl of Sandwich when they go to WDW for cheer competition.

Try contacting them direct for an ADR - they don’t give all slots to Disney.